Dav62300
Dav62300 Posts: 3 Newbie

stuck at the level, unable to move forward

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Dav62300 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I still remember I check playing this level is still appreciate pass rate possible for mostly of us. I did played and completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves on Tuesday. 😄

Let me check playing this level again then I will be back to help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Dav62300 👋😊

Finally I am back to answer and help you for this level now. 😄

After I check playing this level again, this level is still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! 😄

So don't worry! Let me helping and showing you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4497 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure linking up to 12 charms, also ribbon of middle key and middle charm box to create star ray charm. Then you use and link star ray charm, also middle key and middle charm box to target and destroy ribbons of another keys and also flower's blockers.

Then you can also linking and using horizontal/cross/star ray charm and also linking up to 12 charms again as fast linking as you can to target and destroy ribbons of another keys, middle charm box and also flower's blockers again.

Oh! Wait! Why can I linking so many charms separately like this screenshot here? 👆😮

Hehe! Let me teach you to learn this new amazing linking skills now! 😎

After you link these charms, you DON'T need to wait until all of the charms are all ready released. You can continue linking more charms better and faster than all of the charms are all ready released. Start next linking them about 0.1 second is the fastest! (Doesn't like any King's Games need wait until next of them are all ready released) Haha! 😄

Just like this video tips here! Watch it here! 👇😉

After you got learning this new amazing linking skills now 👆😊, let's continue linking them now! 👇😄

If you see another key (s) without ribbon blocking while at least same colour normal charms to the same colour key (s), please don't use and link star ray charms and also helpful birds. You make sure link the normal charms and key (s) first then all of the charm boxes will be unlocked.

After all of the charm boxes unlocked, the purple charms will start released now! You can start linking and using star ray charms and also helpful birds to hit and destroy these charm boxes and also many flower blockers.

The helpful birds can also helping you to hit and destroy these charm boxes sometimes but these flower blockers first mostly until all of these flower blockers destroyed.

If you see both same colour of the charm boxes and also same colour of the horizontal ray charm below, yes! That's your lucky! You link them first and both of the charm boxes got hit two times! ✌️😄

If you see some different colours of charm boxes neither horizontal ray charm below, don't worry! You just continue linking up to 9/12 charms to create cross/star ray charms better. Then you always linking and using cross/star ray charms (also helpful birds) to hit and destroy all of these charm boxes possible too. 😊

Tada! I did passed this tricky level with my 1st try and also without using boosters and extra moves possible on Tuesday and also today now! So I promise this level is really still appreciate pass rate possible for mostly of us now! ✊😄

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. 👆😉

Except this level is still appreciate pass rate possiblethe next new levels are also still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible. I promise! 👍😄

And... You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?