🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Friends permissions

Options
king7712597800
king7712597800 Posts: 5 Level 2

Why does my diamond diaries as for friends permissions. I don,t play on Facebook and never have.

Welly

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,777 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @king7712597800 👋😊

Oh! Friends permissions' notification is access your friends list that your friends will be appeared back, also sent and asked your lives and you receive your notifications on this game with connecting your Facebook / Kingdom account. 😊

When you click on No, you just ignore this notification but I think it keep getting this notification on this game.

How about you click on Yes, I hope your friends will be appeared back and also sent and asked your lives then this notification will not pop-up again on this game. We hope this helps too! 👍😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?