🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4520

Dav62300
Dav62300 Posts: 3 Newbie

Dernier niveau, pour l'instant il n'y en a plus après, c'est pour ça que les derniers sont difficiles mais j'ai réussit quand même avec de la patience

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! 👋😊

I still remember I play this last new level, this last new level is still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible right now! I complete this last new level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves on Tuesday. We promise! 👍😊

But Yeah! We don't understand why their team making some difficult/impossible levels for us on this game and also another King's games right now especially as Candy Crush Saga, Farm Heroes Saga the most... 🙁 We really hate these difficult/impossible levels especially as it's too many blockers! 😤

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Happy FriYay and Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• lahdidah
    lahdidah Posts: 8 Level 2

when will the next level after 4520 be available?

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there and Welcome back again! 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday (start on today soon). You can also check out what is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here. Stay tuned! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there and It's me again! 👋😄

Woohoo! The wait is over while new levels are OUT now! 🙌😄

15 new levels (From level 4521 to 4535) are released on this game now! 🙌😄

Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. 😄

And you are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done! 👍😄

You can also check out What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here! 📱💻️😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?