🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

4535 Level

Options
Maasi2016
Maasi2016 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 11 in Discussions

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English or any available languages so everyone can understand - Our House Rules and more about available languages.  

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,218 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Maasi2016 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yes! Level 4535 is the last/max level on this game currently right now! 😄

And also congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday (start on today soon). You can also check out what is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here. Stay tuned! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Anyway, we can only use English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese Languages on King Community right now. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your discussion/question and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,218 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @Maasi2016 👋😄

Woohoo! The wait is over while new levels are OUT now! 🙌😄

15 new levels (From level 4536 to 4550) are released on this game now! 🙌😄

Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. 😄

And you are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done! 👍😄

You can also check out What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here! 📱💻️😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?