bakermom99
bakermom99 Posts: 44 Level 2

Sorry to bother again but this Level getting difficult to pass…😒

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,480 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hi again! 👋😄

Don't need to apologises again and thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4557 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

So let me did asking and reporting this level, also Level 4562 and 4564 to Community Team again, then we hope they can tweaking these levels easier on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• bakermom99
    Options

Thank you so much for answering my message! 😊

But i’m keep trying and used my 5 extra times and passed it on the Level!

Yayyy! 🥰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! You are welcome and Congratulations again! 👏😄

Finally you did passed Super Hard Level 4557 successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Let's continue challenge playing next new levels until you complete to the max level on this game! Good luck again! 🤞🍀😄

• bakermom99
    Options

awww… sweet! Thank you so much ☺️!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 @Annie_Soutter @Andy_Green and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4557 right now! 👋😊

Community Team just answered me now : This level and also Level 4562 and 4564 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter @Andy_Green @Annie_2_2 @bianca70 and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4557 right now! 👋😊

We have awesome news as finally this level has been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please make sure update the latest version of this game first then use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game then we hope you will see this level has been fixed and become easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I see 4 extra moves have been added and these layers of the blockers have been decreased now. I did completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

So we hope you can also passing this level as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?