🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Account

Options
dragonville
dragonville Posts: 35 Level 2

I’m logged into the account with my email but I want to change it to my Facebook login how do I change it

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 30
    Options

Hello again! @dragonville 👋😊

Thank you for continuing to ask another question here. 🤗

Before you want to connect your Facebook account on the game, please follow these instructions of how to sync your progress between Facebook and King.com/King accounts first. (But these instructions are only available for PC) 👇😊

1. Go to King.com and click on "Games" tab at the left upper corner.  

2. Scroll down and select a game. 

3. Once you have the game open, you can find "Save your progress" at the left hand side. 

Follow along these instructions as you want to sync the King.com account with your Facebook game. 

4. Click on Settings at the right top corner. 

5. Select "Account" for progression sync. Be sure to sync with the correct Facebook account as you cannot undo the sync. 

And that's it! You have created a King.com account and synced it with your Facebook game. 

And also attention! You cannot sync your progress between your both Facebook neither both King Accounts on the game (s) together very possible. You can sync your progress between your one Facebook and one King Accounts with your same one email address on the game possible only.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,306 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

And if you cannot still syncing your progress between Facebook and King accounts after you did try following all of these solve steps here above, please don't worry! You try following another steps here! @dragonville 👇😉

1. Open this game and Connect back to your King Account first.

2. Click on Play button.

2. Click on three horizontal lines' button.

3. Click on ❓ button.

4. Tap on the search bar “How can we help?” and type in “Thanks”, then press enter.

5. Select the article “Thanks for reaching out!”

6. Scroll down to the end of it and tap on "Contact us".

7. Enter a valid email address, then tell them for cannot still changing your own profile picture with connected your King account about your query in the text box.

We hope they can help and answer you for changing your own profile picture with connected your King account as soon as possible too. 🤗

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?