🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

King account

Options
anon236790
anon236790 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited June 7 in Support

I can hav e the same king account in two different games?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,628 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 7
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @anon236790 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking this question here now! 🤗

Yes! You can! You just connect your one King account first then you can save all your progress and also Gold Bars successfully that you will not lose your progress and also Gold Bars on any King's games with your any devices used whenever. 👍😄

You can also click the green link here then find more articles about King account connected to the games! 👇😉

What is a King account?

How do I create a King account?

Do I need a King or Facebook account to play?

** If you have your King account already, you just click on log in with email first then you type your correct email address and password then you can connect your King account on the games! 😊

You're all set! Now that you have your own King account, it's time to make full use of it and go play! 😄

You can also check and find more common issues and FAQ:s in Support Area here and in Help Center here! 😉

Anyway, what's King's game (s) have you still current playing right now? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it here now! 💎

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?