Options
12346ยป

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,946 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 3
    Options

Hello again!ย @abipenburg1951_ย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finallyย t his level and also Level 4636, 4637 and 4640 have been fixed and becomes much easierย now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

So pleaseย make sureย use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this gameย againย then we hope you will seeย these levels have been fixed and become easierย now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I check playing this level again then I seeย 4 extra moves addedย andย these blockers have been changed and became easier to be hitย now. Iย did completed this level easilyย withย my 1st tryย andย without using boosters and extra moves possibleย now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

So we hope you can also passing this level and another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Youย can also post your screenshot of your current mapย and youย will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย here, Level 3000 Badgeย hereย and Level 4000 Badgeย hereย on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 3
    Options

Hello again! @bakermom99 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finallyย this level and also Level 4636, 4637 and 4640 have been fixed and becomes much easierย now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

So pleaseย make sureย use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this gameย againย then we hope you will seeย these levels have been fixed and become easierย now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I check playing this level again then I seeย 4 extra moves addedย andย these blockers have been changed and became easier to be hitย now. Iย did completed this level easilyย withย my 1st tryย andย without using boosters and extra moves possibleย now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

So we hope you can also passing this level and another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Youย can also post your screenshot of your current mapย and youย will claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย here, Level 3000 Badgeย hereย and Level 4000 Badgeย hereย on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again!ย @bianca70ย @makomakomakoย @monaperezย @skyhi67ย @bakermom99ย @Annie_Soutterย @Rohaย @orshansjย @lesleywardย @Allicat4546ย @monikamoosiย @meta1205ย @Sany1234ย @abipenburg1951_ย @Allison_Glenย @jaylo2022ย @Andy_Green and All of Diamond Hunters whoย did still stuck on Level 4631ย right now! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finallyย this level and also Level 4636, 4637 and 4640 have been fixed and becomes much easierย now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 56 Level 2
    edited July 4
    Options

I donโ€™t know this Level is fixed or not but I insisted and I did it!! YESSS!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 4
    Options

Hello again! @bakermom99 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Yes! This level has been really tweaked much easier and better already on yesterday! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

But we are very glad to see you pass this level now! Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

We hope you can passing another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 56 Level 2
    edited July 4
    Options

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome again! ๐Ÿ˜„

We hope you can passing another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 220 Level 3
    Options

hi lim how r u

c u next week challeng

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

I am still very fine and great now! Thanks again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Yeahoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did passed these new impossible levels successfully while you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

See you challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?