🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Friends Permissions bug?

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3

I randomly get asked if I want to Allow this game to access my friends list (see screenshot). This has been happening for a few weeks now. I've not altered any settings prior to this. Doesn't matter if I select Yes or No, it'll still pop up nearly every time the game is loaded.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,916 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😄

Thank you for asking this problem here now! 🤗

Yeah! It's not just you ask this problem, I see @BQN537 and some players are also asking this problem. I think this friends permissions' notification does not issue but it's little boring and frustrating as it's keep getting this notification on this game. 😅

Oh! Friends permissions' notification is access your friends list that your friends and players will be appeared back, also sent and asked your lives and you receive your notifications on this game with connecting your Facebook / Kingdom account. 😊

When you click on No, you just ignore this notification but I think it keep getting this notification on this game. 😅

How about you click on Yes, I hope your friends and players will be appeared back and also sent and asked your lives then this notification will not pop-up again on this game. As I did also clicking on Yes, then my friends and players reappeared then this notification will not pop-up again on this game. We hope this helps too! 👍😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,302 Pro Player 👑

It doesn’t show up in my game anymore.

It was more of an inconvenience than anything.

• Diamond_Lim

Yeah! After we did clicking on Yes, then the friends and players reappeared then this notification will not pop-up again on this game. 🤞😊

But yes, it's little boring and frustrating as it's keep getting this notification on this game. 😅

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😄

Thank you for asking this problem here now! 🤗

Yeah! It's not just you ask this problem, I see BQN537 and some players are also asking this problem. I think this friends permissions' notification does not issue but it's little boring and frustrating as it's keep getting this notification on this game. 😅

Oh! Friends permissions' notification is access your friends list that your friends and players will be appeared back, also sent and asked your lives and you receive your notifications on this game with connecting your Facebook / Kingdom account. 😊

When you click on No, you just ignore this notification but I think it keep getting this notification on this game. 😅

How about you click on Yes, I hope your friends and players will be appeared back and also sent and asked your lives then this notification will not pop-up again on this game. As I did also clicking on Yes, then my friends and players reappeared then this notification will not pop-up again on this game. We hope this helps too! 👍😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3

This notification still keeps popping up every time I start the game app. Selection Yes or No doesn't stop it either. :(

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋😊

Yeah! It's so boring and frustrating for us as it's keep popping up this notification on this game right now. 😅

When you click on No, you just ignore this notification but we think it keep popping up this notification on this game again. 😅

So you click on Yes again, we hope your friends and players will be appeared back and also sent and asked your lives then this notification will not popping up again on this game again. As I did also clicking on Yes, then my friends and players reappeared then this notification will not popping up again on this game. We hope this helps too! 👍😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?