🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Levels 4671 to 4685

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3
edited July 16 in Discussions

I would just like to say a huge thanks to the Level designers team who came up with these!

Each level was a joy to play. No bugs, issues or impossible ones! The very difficult Levels took me 3 or 4 times to beat and one level I had used 5 extra moves but all in all - fabulous set!

And, yes, I've completed all the Levels already as I was awarded 6 hours freeplay lol. Plus, I'm poorly at the moment so this game helped pass the time. 😀

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,916 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋😄

Yeah! I did also playing this latest new levels - Level 4671 to 4685 today, all of these new levels are really still passable for us! It's really awesome and wonderful news! 👍😄

You're very welcome and that's so great and grateful to see and hear your huge thankful and sweetness comment! I also want to say huge thanks for the DiDS level designer team as they did testing and playing all of these new levels are really passable for us! 👍🤗

And also congratulations to you as finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @Andy_Green 👍😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Also tagging @Roha @Snow_Rider 👆😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?