🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

** 💎 Diamond Diaries Expert Information 💎 ** (Part 16) - What are special features? (#2) 🎁

Options
Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited December 2023 in Discussions

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (also called me Lim is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player! 💎

Alright! I tell you the tip is called "What are the special features? (Part 2)" 🎁 Let me teach you! (You haven't checked to read Part 1, let's check it out here!) 😉

Oh! We see another special features are here on Diamond Diaries Saga! Sassy! 😄

You can click here (Part 1) to see other current special features (Collect the Diamond Missions, Mystery Chests and City Challenge) and have posted by myself too on December 2018. (if you are interested to read) 😊

Alright! Let's tell another special features to you. 😉

1. Golden Player (Not Available)

Oh! My! Goodness! Is it cool? 😮

How does it work? 🤔

You can click here to read this feature rules and have posted by Lola Pop the Community Manager that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

2. Jeweller's Trial (Updated - 5th September 2022)

How does it work? 🤔

Okay! When it's your turn now! You look at what's goal (given one type goal only) to be completed such as collect charms, diamonds drop to the necklace line and more. Then you can play next new level only that it can be counted if you complete or fail next new level before time up. 😊

After you complete the goal, you can get 1 gold bar on goal bar's goal of this feature but the gold bars still not given to you yet then waiting for rival player will lose or not, it's rival player turn and you wait for rival player is playing the goals too. 😊 When rival player complete the goal, it's back to your turn again! But the goal will become harder to complete! 😮

If you lose the goal after time up, the rival player win then rival player got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player.

If the rival player lose the goal after time up, it's you win then you got how many gold bars (From this feature) to be completed by you and rival player. 😊

3. Trader's Chest (Updated - 28th November 2021)

How does it work? 🤔

You can click here to read this feature rules that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

** Every feature has given 3 days available. 😊 **

I hope you can win this feature! 😉

4. Jeweller's Club (Not Available)

Oh! Do you know who is founder of the Jeweller's Club? 🤔

Yes! Her name is Carmen! So do you want to say "Hi!" for Carmen? 👋

How does it work? 🤔

Firstly, Carmen will notice you about this feature then you can only choose 1 of 3 options are Guide, Doctor and Artisan :

After you choose any option, you can see you and other players have joined your team then challenge to play new levels only. Oh! Let's see how these three options worked? 🤔

How does Doctor works? ❤️

Doctor can send 5 free lives to you and/or your team players when have 0 lives.

How does Guide works? 🔄

Guide can send 5 free extra moves to you and /or your team players when have 0 moves while still not complete level yet.

How does Artisan works? 🔨

Artisan can send one free hammer to you and/or your team players when have 3 moves left while still not complete level yet.

When you/your team player gives any one of these three options that you/they will received 5 lives/extra moves/hammer while still playing levels until this feature is ended. (Given once every 1 hour and 30 minutes)

** Every feature has given 14 days available. Don't be worried as given many day left. 😉 **

Okay! When your team complete the goal, you and other players can claim these sweet boosters on this game! 😊

So you make sure complete the goal before time up on this feature! 😊

** But attention about Trader Chest and Jeweller's Club feature! When you start playing this game while see this/these feature is/are released, then the system will choose the players randomly on your team but unfortunately features cannot kicked out inactive/any players. **

5. Given Lives from completing hard/super hard levels (Not Available)

How does it work? 🤔

You can click here to read this feature rules and have posted by Lola Pop the Community Manager that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

6. Online Status (Not Available)

Settings :

How does it work? 🤔

You can see @Jewel2020 has answered insightful about this feature :

So I hope you can understand to read it too. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

7. Booster Buddies (Not Available)

How does it work? 🤔

You can see @PummyRaj has answered all of the players how does it work. Check to read here! 😉

(By the way, I don't have this new feature yet. Hehe! 😁)

8. Get More Free Extra Moves

How does it work? 🤔

You can got more free moves when you still stuck on any one of level on how many days. Given free one moves one day from Min - 1 moves to Max - 9 moves.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023
    Options

More special features are coming later! 😉

⚠️ Other notes of these features ⚠️

When you uninstall and reinstall, disconnected and reconnected and clear cache on this game, unfortunately these features are gone (waiting for next feature released) or reset.

You can also click here is "My special event just disappeared?" then you see their insightful answers by Community Team that I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

By the way, their team is still testing these features (that's means it's still not complete to be fixed) and these feature always not released day by day. You should keep your eyes out to see what's feature is released on this game! 😉

** If you have any feature bugged or asked any question with this game, please make sure to click on green + button then you click on ask a question that we will be happy to help you on this game support community. 😊 **

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Expert/Master Player)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?