🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

geen rondes meer naar 1415

Options
wieleke
wieleke Posts: 1 Newbie

hoi , ik kan niet verder spelen dan ronde 1415 weken geleden deze vraag ook al gesteld'op gsm kan ik wel verder spelen , hoe kan dat??????

Best Answer

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,053 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level on this game with PC! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

Unfortunately their team is still no releasing new levels and more great news on this game with PC right now! Very sorry! 😢

But you can continue to play another new levels on mobile! (Level 2000 is last or max level currently) 😉

By the way, their team always released 15 new levels on this game with mobile devices mostly every Thursday but with PC very slowly.

By the way, we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

I will tagging Superstars close this thread as this thread has unsupported language. 😊

@kiara_wael or @Glenn1972

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a SASSY day! 😊

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,078 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to Our Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?