🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Lvl 2145 not enough bottles

Comments

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Rather frustrating that this is yet another level where not enough bottles are distributed. The additional bottles needed in order to complete the level appear when you've no moves left! And yep, this is level 2086 again lol.

And while it may be possible to complete it with an additional 5 extra moves, I still need another 150 diamonds to collect before I'm able to get 10 gold bars.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again, everyone! 👋

Don't worry! Except using 5 extra moves with 9 gold bars, you can also get extra moves with your teammates (Jeweller's Club Event). 😉

I hope you can passed this level too. 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Don't worry! Except using 5 extra moves with 9 gold bars, you can also get extra moves with your teammates (Jeweller's Club Event). 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again, everyone! 👋

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again, everyone! 👋

• Andy_Green

Jewellers Club Event? Ooooh. Didn't know about that. How does that work?

• Diamond_Lim

Firstly, Carmen will notice you about this feature then you can only choose 1 of 3 options are Guide, Doctor and Artisan :

Like examples of this screenshot here (by Lucas Yan Maia) 👇

After you choose any option, you can see you and other players have joined your team then challenge to play new levels only. Oh! Let's see how these three options worked? 🤔

How does Doctor works? ❤️

Doctor can send 5 free lives to you and/or your team players when have 0 lives.

How does Guide works? 🔄

Guide can send 5 free extra moves to you and /or your team players when have 0 moves while still not complete level yet.

How does Artisan works? 🔨

Artisan can send one free hammer to you and/or your team players when have 3 moves left while still not complete level yet.

When you/your team player gives any one of these three options that you/they will received 5 lives/extra moves/hammer while still playing levels until this feature is ended. (Given once every 1 hour and 30 minutes)

** Every feature has given 14 days available. Don't be worried as given many day left. These special features will released randomly by system. 😉 **

When your team complete the goal, you and other players can claim these sweet boosters on this game! 😊

So you make sure complete the goal before time up on this feature! 😊

** But attention about Trader Chest and Jeweller's Club feature! When you start playing this game while see this/these feature is/are released, then the system will choose the players randomly on your team but unfortunately features cannot kicked out inactive/any players. **

Also check here about more special features :

💍 Diamond Diaries Expert Information Part 16 💍 - What are special features? (Part 2) 🎁

Have a sassy day! ❤️😊

• Andy_Green

Ohhhhh that! Yes, seen and participated many times but not in the past month. Might be because of the level I'm on (2146) and there's less then 100 levels after?

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

I do not het the juwellers club event, but i get the order boosters,

• Diamond_Lim

Don't worry! You should keep your eyes out until Jeweller's Club is back! 😉

The teammate will help you to earn 5 extra moves if he/she has given to you who is guide player. 😉

Except you, I am not sure your teammates will help you to pass these levels until reached to 100 levels or not. 🤔

Anyway, I also failed this feature as these teammates are also inactive or stuck on any levels, so I cannot get sweet rewards from this feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?