1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,148 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Woah! Congratulations again! You did linking up to 50 charms! You are new amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter and Well done again! @SabrinaM 👍😄

You will claim 50 Linked Charms Badges on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

I give you another tip : Except Level 4, you can also try playing on Level 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms and you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 😉

Keep trying to link up to 75/100 charms if you can! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's not bad! I think lower level 100 are very easy to be passed! Then you can search any lower level 100 had at least three colour charms first and you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

@Diamond_Lim it's very difficult to take screenshot 😕

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,348 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim , what a fun contest. Here is my 50 links 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations again! You did linking up to 50 charms! You are new amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter and Well done again! @johamilton 👍😄

You will claim 25 and 50 Linked Charms Badges on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

I give you another tip : Except Level 4, you can also try playing on Level 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms and you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2022
    Options

@namal_butt_01 - Don't worry! You use your right thumb to link and hold on these charms first 👍, then you use your left and right forefingers to click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1–2 seconds together only ☝️. I also use my right thumb then use left and right forefingers to take a screenshot too. So I hope you can take a screenshot of show how many charms are you linked. 😉

Check the instructions of how to take a screenshot here. 📷😉

I give you amazing tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75 charms too. 😉

Let's start linking many charms with your finger and showing your longest link chains! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,089 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks @Diamond_Lim for the tips on how to get 100 links , still trying.🦋🐨🤗

I know you said to be patient for the badges but I haven’t got mine yet 😢

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! I hope you can show your longest link chains soon! I will waiting for you until you can show it! @namal_butt_01 😉

You are welcome and I hope you can linking up to 75/100 charms soon. And I am very sorry for your waiting these badges claimed on your view profile so long. I ask Community Team again. @BQN537 😅

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?