Comments

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,045 Level 4
    Options

Once i get level 12000 in saga, i will star New challenge in Diamond 💙💍🎉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Great and thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! @Elviramartinez_61 💎😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

I will waiting for you show your longest link chains soon! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

It's last chance to tag now! But this game's badge contest is no time limit to be participated! Check to read this game's badge contest rules here! Guys! 😉

Also tagging @Candy__Player @Osxar @pillow6 @taef @tracierana

If you want interested to earn these badges, you make sure playing Diamond Diaries Saga then you can start participating and show your longest link chains that you will claim these badges here! 👆🔗✨😄

🌟 I give you extra tips : You can try playing on Level 4, 500 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Win Gold Bars here! Can you solve your answer from no colour image challenge! ⚫⚪

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎🏅 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? 👇😮

💎🏅 Show your longest link chains and Claim these badges here! 👆🔗😄

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here 

Let's start linking many charms with your finger and showing your longest link chains! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

I only play on the computer. Diamond Diaries is unfortunately only available for mobile phones 😥

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Dear! Unfortunately this game has available on mobile devices only. Sorry! @Kiki_g 😅

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,186 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim good afternoon, thank you for the tagged

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

I'll give it a try

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woah! Congratulations! You did linking up to 25 charms! You are new amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Palash_Sarma 👍😄

You will claim 25 Linked Charms Badge on your view profile soon. Please be patience and thanks! 🏅😉

🌟 I give you another extra tips : You can also try playing on Level 4 or any levels had at least three colour charms then you can chance to link up to 75 charms. How about 100 Charms? Oh! You make sure reached up to Level 2114 (There are 2 colour charms first on full board) or you find at least 3 colour charms on full board levels then you make sure use many boosters and extra moves that you can chance to link up to 100 charms. And you must remove all of different colour charms first then you can link many same one colour charms while take a screenshot that you can chance to link up to 75/100 charms too. 🌟

Let's trying again to link up to 50/75/100 charms if you can! Sassy! 👆🔗✨😄

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?