🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3331 - help please!

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 196 Level 3

I've been stuck on this level for a while now and getting absolutely no where! I've worked it out that I'll need another 5+ moves in order to complete it as many diamonds to collect.

Anyone successfully completed this level without extra moves or boosters?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

Let me check this level first then I will answering and helping you soon! @Andy_Green 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Yeah! This level is also very impossible to be passed as it's not enough moves while too many layers of ribbons, flowers and also should hit charm boxes many times! Oh Dear! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

So let me reporting this level to Community Team then we hope this level should be fixed easier again. They will be back on Monday. Please be patience and thanks for your feedback again. 🙏😊

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Options

Thank you for your reply! I can presume those fortunate to complete this level had extra moves although I can't imagine an extra 5 being enough as still got to return to first screen and remove final diamonds from there as well (I've never got that far lol).

Fingers crossed this level will be slightly easier to complete next week when suppirt team get bzck to you. 😀

• Andy_Green
    Options

There is also a bug on this level. If you don't clear the three diamonds on furst part of level then clear them all on second part, it doesn't return you to first part to finish the level off!

As you can see by the attached screenshot, it says I have one more to collect... which is on first half! Arrrggghhhh! Lol

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome. I passed this level while I still didn't had this bug. So we hope this level should be fixed easier later as well. @Andy_Green 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Yay! Great news as finally this level has been fixed easier now! The layers of ribbons decreased and the charm boxes should be hit decreased. 👇😄

I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. Another new levels are still not problem but it's still tricky. 👌😊

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• Andy_Green
    Options

That's great to hear and a real boost to any players who hasn't yet reached this level. I eventually manage to complete it using an additional 7 moves. I've also maced out all the current levels so looking forward to Thursday when new levels are added.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2022
    Options

Wow! Congratulations! Finally you did passed this tricky level then reached max level on this game completed now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! 👍😄

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?