1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3549

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,272 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023

Hello there! @GaPeach71 @ARoeh @itzidp @MovingShadow @wandamc 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yes! You are right! After both of the diamonds collected completed, the last diamond pushed up then cannot be dropped down on the board. This happen for me a few of times too but I keep playing again then finally the last diamond pushed up them dropped down on the board successfully when I have still 3 moves left. So I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 4th try yesterday! 

So let me asking this level problem to Community Team right now first as I see mostly of the players asked this level problem while got stucked on this level too. So we hope this level's problem should be fixed possible soon. Please be patience and thanks for your asking this level problem and showing the screenshot of this level problem. 🤗

Except this level problem, I also checked playing all of these new levels (From Level 3546 to 3560) yesterday, there is still no problem for me to be passed while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023

Hello there! @Andy_Green @icetrap99 @Jill133 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yes! You are right! After both of the diamonds collected completed, the last diamond pushed up then cannot be dropped down on the board. This happen for me a few of times too but I keep playing again then finally the last diamond pushed up them dropped down on the board successfully when I have still 3 moves left. So I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 4th try yesterday! 

So let me asking this level problem to Community Team right now first as I see mostly of the players asked this level problem while got stucked on this level too. So we hope this level's problem should be fixed possible soon. Please be patience and thanks for your asking this level problem and showing the screenshot of this level problem. 🤗

Except this level problem, I also checked playing all of these new levels (From Level 3546 to 3560) yesterday, there is still no problem for me to be passed while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• mchardin08
    mchardin08 Posts: 7 Level 2

I'll keep playing, hoping I recreate the success Lin had.

• adcheffers
    adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited February 2023

Hi guys love the game and as you can see progressed through the levels to get to 3549,

The last diamond of 3 disappears after getting the first two, not sure what to do can you assist?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023

Hello there! @adcheffers 👋

• Diamond_Lim

Great and hope you can passing this level possible soon like me did passed! @mchardin08 😄

And this level problem has been reported to Community Team already first. So we hope this level's problem should be fixed possible soon. Please be patience waiting or keep playing this level until you did passed this level possible soon. 😉

• susa12
    susa12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2023

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    edited February 2023

Thanks, Lim. Fingers crossed it'll be fixed before next Thursday when new levels get released otherwise its a tad unfair making us wait. 😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?