Comments

• anna31
    anna31 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have a stable internet but nothing helpes

• kaztra
    kaztra Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yep still not working I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, nothing had various numbers of move's left the diamond still disappears. More frustrating I can see some have passed it but I can't see how.

This needs fixing so everyone can actually complete this!!

• Judy_Richardson
    Judy_Richardson Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Passed this level now, and patiently waiting for new level ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,490 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering again.

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on Monday and thank you for your asking this level problem again. Or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. Thanks!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering again.

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on Monday and thank you for your asking this level problem again. Or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. Thanks!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello and Welcome back to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on Monday again and thank you for your asking this level problem again or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thenย another great news as Level 3552 has been really fixed little easier too as the lower blockers decreased to one layer. I am also checkingย another new levels are still no problem to be passed possibleย while Iย did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possibleย but it'sย still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐ŸŒย Where are you playing from?ย Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on Monday again and thank you for your asking this level problem again or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thenย another great news as Level 3552 has been really fixed little easier too as the lower blockers decreased to one layer. I am also checkingย another new levels are still no problem to be passed possibleย while Iย did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possibleย but it'sย still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Š

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! ๐Ÿค—

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badgeย here, Level 2000 Badgeย hereย and Level 3000 Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ—ฝ What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badgeย here! ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badgeย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ… Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badgeย here! โ“๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’Ž How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga nowย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contestsย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Woohoo! Finally you did passing Level 3549 right now! That was masterful and Congratulations! Finally you did completed max level on this game now! Hehe! Me too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done and Thanks for your still playing this game so much! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

15 new levels always released on this game every Thursday! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still playing this game! ๐Ÿค—

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Very glad to hear as finally you did passed this level possible now! You are welcome and it's my pleasures! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let's continue challenge playing next new levels now! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Mongol
    Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Hi Diamond _Lim and thank you for reaching out to game techs. Level 3549 still not working for me although it seems to work for some. A player just passed me in the episode race. I'll check back on Monday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?