Level 3549

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello again! 👋

I know you are still disappointed and sad as you lost the City Challenge (Episode Race) Feature while you got stuck on this level problem right now! Yes! I see some of players also did passed Level 3549 as the last one diamond has been dropped down to the board successfully. Oh Dear! 😥

I have asked and reported this level problem to Community Team again already and waiting for this level would be fixed possible on tomorrow (Monday). And we hope you can win the City Challenge (Episode Race) Feature on next time and New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello and Welcome back to Sweet King Community! 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on Monday again and thank you for your asking this level problem again or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. 😉

Then another great news as Level 3552 has been really fixed little easier too as the lower blockers decreased to one layer. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• nbader
    nbader Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’ve been having the same problem, the third diamond will not drop.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello and Welcome back to Sweet King Community! @nbader 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Oh Dear! Let me asking and reporting this level problem to Community Team again. Please be patience waiting for their checking and fixing this level problem on Monday again and thank you for your asking this level problem again or you can also keep trying and playing this level until the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board successfully then you will passing this level possible soon. 😉

Then another great news as Level 3552 has been really fixed little easier too as the lower blockers decreased to one layer. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

• bowgirl22
    bowgirl22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Still not fixed! Frustrating!!

• kaztra
    kaztra Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Come on this is unfair how are some people managing to complete this level, but you seem to be actively preventing others!!

• Miete2pain
    Miete2pain Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem with the level 3459. I tried multiple times, logged out and in again, tried on wifi and mobile data, more or less moves left but the last diamond is still pushed up. Please fix this problem. Thanks!

• Bomber7
    Bomber7 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Lim, your message is always long and repeated :) just wondering are you able to respond with a rather shorter version instead of filling up with ad and not related information?

• sarvowinner1
    sarvowinner1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I also have the same problem with the final diamond disappearing in Level 3459.

• hightl68
    hightl68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The third diamond wont drop. I will no longer play unless it is fixed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?