🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3562

Options
adcheffers
adcheffers Posts: 18 Level 2

Well, isn’t this level a difficult one, 24 diamonds is a lot for the moves you get. Only hope I can get the luck to get the right coloured balls to get through. On the plus side, you can rack up a lot of total diamonds on this one.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello and It's me again! @adcheffers 👋😊

Yeah! This level is also very impossible to us again as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be used many moves. So I have asked and reported Level 3562, also Level 3564, 3565, 3571 and 3572 to Community Team right now then we hope these five very impossible levels should be fixed easier as well soon/later or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only. Please be patience waiting again and thanks for your asking this impossible level. 🤗

Except these 5 very impossible levels, I check another new levels are still not problem to be passed. From above level 3000 started, it's becoming masterful hard right now! Oh Dear! 🙁

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Glad it's not just me having major problems with this level and it is in fact, impossible as not enough moves. Even with an additional five moves which I've now lost!

Far from me to cririsize as this is an excellent game but I have to say that it's becoming more common when new levels are released for them to be practically unpassable unless you're gifted with many many extra moves. Surely you have level testers that check for bugs and whether levels can be completed?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Yeah! This game is very good fun playing but it's really still challenging hard to us. Not just this game, I see so many players asked all of King's Games are also still challenging hard to them. 🙁

I have asked and reported Level 3562, also Level 3564, 3565, 3571 and 3572 to Community Team already then we hope these five very impossible levels should be fixed easier as well soon/later or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only again. 

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Yes, it is indeed frustrating. I can report that this level has now been made a little easier! The hexagon shapes now only require one hit to remove instead of many, enabling the bottom area accessible a lot earlier. Thank you! 😀

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2
    edited February 2023
    Options

Was 3572 actually fixed? Way to many flowers to get threw with the amount of moves.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2023
    Options

Unfortunately it's still not yet! This level is also very impossible to us again as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be used many moves. So I have asked and reported Level 3562, 3564, 3565, 3571 and 3572 to Community Team already then we hope these five very impossible levels should be fixed easier as well soon/later or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only. Please be patience waiting again and thanks for your asking this impossible level. 🤗

Except these 5 very impossible levels, I check another new levels are still not problem to be passed. From above level 3000 started, it's becoming masterful hard right now! Oh Dear! 🙁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Mongol @adcheffers @Andy_Green and @wandamc 👋

Level 3562 has been fixed easier but unfortunately as their team cannot be fixed Level 3564, 3565, 3571 and 3572 easier now. So we cannot help you to fix these another impossible levels and you can use boosters and/or extra moves to pass these impossible levels as well. Sorry but I try helping you so much. 😔

By the way, 15 new levels will start released on tomorrow. 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?