๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3772

Options
bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3772 is impossible to play out, to many obstacles and not enough moves.

ยซ1

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,635 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Yeah! Level 3772 is also really another very impossible to be passedย as it'sย not very enough movesย to be passed possible and too many layers of blockersย should be destroyed by many movesย again.ย Oh Dear! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not just Level 3772, I find Level 3774, 3775, 3777, 3779, 3781 and 3785 are also really another very impossible to be passedย as it'sย not very enough movesย to be passed possible and too many layers of blockersย should be destroyed by many movesย too.ย ๐Ÿ™

Except these another new impossible levels, Iย checkย another new levels areย stillย not problem yet!ย But these new levels will be start becoming masterful hard and very impossible right now! Argh...! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

These new impossible levels have been reported to Diamond Diaries Team already then waiting for their team will fixing these new impossible levels easier or not on next week (s) again.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally Community Team answered me Diamond Diaries Team decided this level, Level 3774, 3775, 3777 and 3781 will be fixed easier on next Monday again but unfortunately as Level 3779 and 3785 will be not fixed easier.

Please be patience and thanks for your reporting this impossible level. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

๐ŸŒˆ Happy Pride (Early) Month to you! ๐ŸŒˆ

๐ŸŒˆ All colors are beautiful! ๐ŸŒˆ

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Were the levels that you mentioned above fixed? I donโ€™t see any changes in 3775.

thanks again. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Jill133 @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Yes! I see Level 3775 has been really fixed but little easier as 1 extra free moves added only. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Before this level fixed little easier :

After this level fixed little easier now :

But let me teach you how to link these charms (also dolls and more) faster and better now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

After you linking them, youย don't need to waitย until all of the charmsย are all ready released. You can continue linking more charmsย better andย faster thanย all of the charms are all ready released. Start next linking themย about 0.1 second is the fastest! (Doesn'tย like any King's Games need wait until next of them are all ready released) Haha! ๐Ÿ˜„

Here is the example : I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating cross ray charmย about 0.3 second. ๐Ÿ˜„

Here is the another one example : Wow! I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating star ray charmย about 0.3 second.ย So cool again! ๐Ÿ˜„

Just like this video tips here! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game if you want interested to learn!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not just this impossible level has been fixed little easier, Level 3772, 3774, 3777 and 3781 has been little easier too but unfortunately as Level 3779 and 3785 cannot been fixed easier as it's still appropriate pass rate.

And I think youย should be more waitingย thenย come back to play this game very laterย untilย more than 30 new levels to max level (Level 3800 (+15 new levels on this week)) leftย better, then I hope you will seeย these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be releasedย andย helping you to get more free boosters and gold barsย toย use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levelsย especially if youย got so close to pass tricky level (s)ย then youย can reached and passed up to the max levelย easier and better as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga! ๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Which charm would love most and Why? - Vote, Answer and Get the Badgeย here! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ I ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ Celebrate King's 20 year anniversary with us and get a badgeย here!

Diamond Diaries Saga Quiz - Win Badge and also Gold Barsย here! โ“ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answerย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†โœจ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• bianca70
    Options

Level 3777 is still not fixed

nogmaals bedankt.ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Level 3777 has been really fixed little easier too as 2 extra free moves added now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Before this level fixed little easier :

After this level fixed little easier now :

You make sure switch on the stable internet connection then open this game. Then you wait at least 2 minutes first then you can see and try playing these impossible levels have been fixed little easier now! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜„

And also congratulations! I has been selected youย won 20 Gold Bars and also 3 Hammer Boosters on Diamond Diaries Saga on my contestย here! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

Youย just answer your Game IDย (How to find your Game ID)ย then Community Teamย will gives you 20 Gold Bars and also 3 Hammer Boosters on Diamond Diaries Saga soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• bianca70
    Options

I have won goldbars and hamerboosters but where can i fill in my user id 6589138020 to get my price in to the game

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yes! 6589138020 is your Game on this game! Thanks for your answering your Game ID now! ๐Ÿค—

I ask to Community Team then you wait for Community Team will gives you 20 gold bars and 3 round hammer boosters on Diamond Diaries Saga Game soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy Tuesday! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Great news! Youย received 20 Gold Bars and 3 Round Hammer Boostersย on Diamond Diaries Saga now! Enjoy your happy having gold bars and round hammer boosters on this game now and congratulations again! ๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options

level imposible to passsss i am trieng for 2 weeks level 3772???wt???

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?