🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond diaries level 3932

Options
kitski
kitski Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Support

Level 3932 is impossible. Only 12 moves for 18 targets... Will this be fixed?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @kitski 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking stuck on this level problem now! 🤗

Yeah! I find Level 3932 is also really another one very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

This new impossible level has been reported to Community Team already then waiting for their team will check and fix this new impossible level easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Diamond Diaries Support Community (Correct Area) that I will still checking and helping you better next time. Thanks! 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now! 🤗

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Jill133
    Jill133 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Yes….level 3932 is impossible. Can’t even get close!

thanks again Diamond Lim for trying to get this fixed! 😃

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome! @Jill123 😊

We will waiting for this level should be fixed easier later! 😉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #2 - Win Top One Diamond Racer Badge and also Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi Diamond Lim, before I go to the latest level which is impossible to do I would like to say that after using every diamond I had I finally got through the last impossible level, it absolutely was the old diamond diaries that returned, a pleasure to play ,with the expectation in the traders side games of getting something to play with and a little help at last!!! Have really enjoyed playing the last lot of games until level 3932!!!! There are not enough, near enough turns to get anywhere near finishing. Can you please check it out and with your great expertise let me know if I'm wasting my time with this level. Thank you

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Level 3932 is impossible to play out not enough moves and to many dubble obstacles and to many dubble flowers, in have 5 or 6 moves over fot part two.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😊

Congratulations as finally you did passed Impossible Level 3893 now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking stuck on this another one impossible level here now! 🤗

Yeah! I find Level 3932 is also really another one very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

This new impossible level has been reported to Community Team already then waiting for their team will check and fix this new impossible level easier later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Yeah! I know this level and also Level 3893, 3903, 3916 and 3932 are really very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. 🙁

I have asked and reported these new impossible levels to Community Team so early already but they haven't still answered me yet due to their still super busy to do working and helping on King Community right now. So we hope we are still waiting their team answer me soon then they check and fix these new impossible levels easier later. Please be patience waiting again until these new impossible levels should be fixed easier later.

Also thank you for your asking stuck these new impossible levels' feedbacks again. 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @kitski @Jill123 @bianca70 👋😊

Finally Community Team answered me now. We find this level is really impossible to pass then they will fixed this impossible level (also Level 3897 and 3916) easier on this week. 😉

Please be patience waiting again until this level will fixed easier on this week. Also thanks for your reporting this impossible level and still challenge playing this game now! 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋

Finally Community Team answered me now. Unfortunately as their team decide they will not fixed this level easier now. We know this level is very challenging hard but it's still possible to pass.

And we find Level 3897, 3916 and 3932 are really very impossible to pass then they will fixed these impossible levels easier on this week. 😉

Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and more another features will be still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any impossible levels especially if you got so close to pass impossible level (s) then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. I promise you can passing these levels easier and better with any helpful features together! 😉

• Sany1234
    Sany1234 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

Is anione pass level 3932?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?