🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Who passed Level 4096???

Options
mozart
mozart Posts: 45 Level 2

I think there is no way to pass with these few moves.....

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,702 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello and It's me again! @mozart 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4096 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then I see some of the players did passed this level possible with using some boosters and gold bars as they did earned a lot of boosters and gold bars by these features and/or purchased the boosters and gold bars by their money that they can used them to win and pass these tricky levels possible right now.

And then Community Team has answered me now : It seems that their Diamond Diaries Studio Team didn't still tweaking those previous one episode's impossible levels are 4090, 4091, 4094, 4096 (this level), 4098 and 4099 on last week yet. They will remind the team of them.

And about this latest new one episode levels, they will make sure levels 4103, 4104, 4105, 4114 will be tweaked easier on very later but levels 4101, 4107, 4109, 4111 and 4113 will not tweaked easier as it's still okay but really still challenging to pass as we can.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• mozart
    Options

Thank you for your work !!!

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Me too I have the same issue with this Level 4096!

Please help!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello and It's me again! @bakermom99 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4096 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So I still cannot help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible now. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Then Community Team has answered me already : It seems that their Diamond Diaries Studio Team didn't still tweaking 4090, 4091, 4094, 4096 (this level), 4098 and 4099 on last two weeks yet. They will remind the team of them.

And then they will make sure levels 4103, 4104, 4105, 4114 will be tweaked easier soon but levels 4101, 4107, 4109, 4111 and 4113 will not tweaked easier as it's still okay but really still challenging to pass as we can.

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Club, Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Ok… I think I need to still working on it!

any way Thank you so much for your help and time!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Great! You are welcome and it's my pleasures to do and help again! We hope you are still challenge playing this level until you did completed this level soon. Good luck again! 👍😄

• mozart
    Options

We got 4 additionel moves....I passed this Level now :-)

Thank you so much

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations as finally you did passed Level 4096 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and let's continue challenge playing the new levels now! @mozart 🎉😄

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?