LEVEL 4201

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,034 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello and I am back again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Okay! I check playing Level 4181 again then this level is still appreciate pass rate possible but it's really tricky.

So let me help and show you my amazing tips of how to pass Level 4181 without using boosters and extra moves now. 👇😉

Firstly, you must focus for which one side is better for can linking many charms to create any special ray charms while destroy these honeycombs and also flowers there before you start linking the charms. Left or right?

After you focus and want linking the charms on which one side is better, you can start linking the charms on which one side is better then the diamond will follow and drop down on that same one side only.

Then you can continue linking the vertical/cross ray charms to destroy these honeycombs and also many flowers. Attention! Vertical ray charms and also circle blast charms are hidden by the two layers of the flowers and the block controller will pushing left then right every single move used. You must focus again for the block controller will pushing left or right while many flowers will be also pushed by the block controller on that one side. Yes! You can linking vertical/cross/circle blast charms to destroy many flowers better then the diamond will dropping down to the necklace line on that one side easier. If the block controller will pushing left or right while many flowers will be also pushed back by the block controller on another one side, please don't linking vertical/cross/circle blast charms on that one side first as many flowers are on another one side that many flowers cannot be destroyed by the special ray charms and the diamond will not dropped to the necklace line easier. You must linking another normal charms on another one side first (also create horizontal ray charms on another one side better as you want linking the charms to create vertical ray charm on that one side). After that, the block controller will pushing left or right while many flowers will be also pushed back by the block controller on that one side again, that's right! You can start linking these special ray charms on that one side.

After the diamond dropped down almost to the necklace line while the block controller has been passed over, you can continue linking vertical/cross/star ray and circle blast charms (also must hit the bird eggs better) that they destroy these below flowers against the diamond then the diamond will dropped down to the necklace line successfully.

I did completed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 3rd try today now!

So I hope you can also complete this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible after you follow up my amazing tips now! Good luck and Failure is the mother of success again! 👍😊

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 205 Level 3
    Options

so we can not pass 15 levels this week ? 😥😥

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

We are very sorry but we are still patience waiting for Level 4201 will be tweaking easier while another 15 new levels released on next Tuesday together. 😥

But you did passed 15 levels on this game within one week and can claim Pass 15 Levels Badge on your view profile completed so early already! 😅

• skyhi67
    Options

hi lin thx 😍i could not hold my self i used my extra daimonds...to oass the level ...i hope to win more new diamond soon...i was needinig 6 more steps to pass it so for niw it is done 😘👍

• skyhi67
    Options

hi lin

there is another orobleme from the bigining of this stage ther are noleading leder on the left side of the screen so i will not get a price at the end of the stage i dont no where am i in the end ?????

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was awesome and Congratulations! Finally you did passed Level 4201 successfully so hard now. I hope you can keep collecting diamonds to get more free gold bars right now. @skyhi67 👍😄

And oops! We have played the latest new levels so... early, so we still don't have City Challenge feature mostly but we really don't want more waiting until City Challenge feature released and we can playing the latest new levels right now. That's shame! 😅😅😅

If you want City Challenge feature released, you make sure more waiting when the latest new levels released. Until City Challenge feature released then you can start playing new levels with your players on this feature! 😅

Anyway, you are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me together right now! Well done again! 🎉👍😄

And also happy birthday to you today! 🎉🎂😄

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• skyhi67
    Options

that is all i passed all levels for now .....waiting

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again and Me too! @skyhi67 👍😄

• koepi69
    koepi69 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

This level cannot be solved with 16 moves

• Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello and Welcome back again! @koepi69 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I know Level 4201 is also really very impossible to be passed as 16 moves is really not very enough moves to be passed very possible. I see some of the players are start asking and stucking on this impossible level too. 🙁

Community Team has been answered me this level will be fixed easier soon. So please be patience waiting for this level should be fixed easier soon and thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here once again now. 🙏🤗

Anyway, also congratulations as you did also completed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I ❄️🎄 HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold Bars here! 🎄❄️ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?