🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Discussions
Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Diamond Diaries, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimidating so let us start: 

So, hi everyone, I am @Lola_Pop and I'm a German-Spanish animal lover who likes swimming and taking long baths in the sea, in a lake, a swimming-pool or a river...as well as those wonderful bubble baths in a spa ;) . I'm in charge of the Diamond Diaries Community and here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see us around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some shiny gifts from time to time. 

You will also see our Diamond Diaries Mod @Diamond_Lim  around. She's the sweetest, please be nice to her and she'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the sassiest Community for every Diamond Diaries lover!

Now let's find those diamonds together :3 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello! Everyone! My name is Lim! I am girl (23 years old) :) I have already join on King Care but NOW I just have to join on new king community. Welcome back all for you! ;)
    My still favourite game is Diamond Diaries Saga because this game is easy to pass made me fun! Except my favourite game, I also love to play Candy Crush games, Bubble Witch games, and other King's games! :)
    And I am still expert brilliant linker because I can pass any challenging levels without using boosters while I will keep going to next journey with Lucy EVER! :)
    I also love this sound 'SASSY' word that it makes me a little of laugh and happy! ^^
    I want to thanks for King Developer Team because you work all of your King's games hardly! :)
    I also want to thanks for King Superstar Team because you help for anyone problem on King Community! :)
    I wish you all happy a SASSY day!     Happy Playing! :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Options
    And my still current level is level 635 now! (Level 635 is Max Level right now!) My screenshot as below! I always play all of levels completed on Lucy's journey! ❤❤
    We are still 365 levels left!  I wish celebrate 1000 levels waiting on later! I love this game EVER! ❤❤ ❤  Happy a SASSY day! :D
    ✭-Lim-✭

• mlkmnsgrl
    mlkmnsgrl Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I'm another diamond lover, haha. Why not dream of bling, eh? Started playing while my baby was in the hospital and there were times I couldn't hold him, just sit near him. Now he's home and doing great, and I'm still playing!
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lucas,
    I'm Brazilian and I like to play video games (and also play other games on my cell phone).
    The first time I saw the Diamond diaries was a video of the beta version of it called the Royal Boulevard Saga.
    and when it launched I was very happy, so happy that on the first day of the game I was already in Chapter 4.
    I really love this game and I hope it stays bright as it is.
    Many thanks KING and his staff for creating this beautiful and wonderful game.
    ALL YOU HAVE A SASSY DAY !!
    ;) 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hello!

I am Pummy :)  My husband & I moved to USA (from India) in the year of 2000.  I have a son & daughter.

In my free time, I play some of the KING games including Diamond Diaries & the latest - Candy Friends.  When I am not free that means I am attending devotional and/or spiritual discourses in our temple here in Michigan.

I already gave my intro in the previous community page.  Just wanted to do it briefly here in the "Diamonds" group.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Lynette said:
    Hello everyone :awesome:

I love playing Diamond Diaries.
    King have too many fun games and there is not enough time in the day for them all so I don't get to play this one enough!

I still like to hang out and help out in this Brilliant Community, even if I'm behind many of you in the Levels  :3

Hi Lynette!

Very True with what you said about so less time & so many interesting KING games (Thumbs Up)
  • tmarie2983
    tmarie2983 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, I love playing Diamond Diaries in my free time, whenever im stressed it helps me relax and stay calm, thanks for making such a fun enjoying games, I really enjoy playing! Thanks! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Very Warm welcome everyone, it's so nice to see you here! Please feel home :) 

Have a SASSY day! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?