🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck on Level 4150

Options
Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

Help needed please!

I ended up with the rare 24hr infinite lives but, 6 hours in, I'm still stuck on level 4150! At my eits end as there just doesn't seem to be enough moves to complete it. I have no boosters etc.

Any help really appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Long time no see and Welcome back to Sweet King Community again! @Andy_Green 👋😄

Thank you for your asking this level feedback now! 🤗

Okay! Let me check playing this level first then I will come back to help and answer you for this level soon. 😉

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Hi Lim! I kept maxing out completing all the levels so I took a break for a few months (plus had own health to deal with) and now back going through all the levels that's since been added. 😀

Ironically, I must have jinxed it after posting for help as not long after, I finally managed to complete Level 4150. 😂😂

It certainly is a very hard level and having infinite lives for 24 hours helped!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That's very great as finally you did passed Level 4150 so hardly and we are very glad to see you are back while continue challenge playing this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Congratulations! @Andy_Green 👏😄

Yeah! I just come back to answer you this level is really still appropriate pass rate mostly while I did just completed this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try now! Hehe! 😁

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

Anyway, also congratulations as you did also passed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your current level's screenshot then you will claim Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile too! 💎🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That's very great as finally you did passed Level 4150 so hardly and we are very glad to see you are back while continue challenge playing this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Congratulations! @Andy_Green 👏😄

Yeah! I just come back to answer you this level is really still appropriate pass rate mostly while I did just completed this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try now! Hehe! 😁

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

Anyway, also congratulations as you did also passed over to Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your current level's screenshot then you will claim Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile too! 💎🏅😄

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

🎆 Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 🎆 I 🎆 Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! Can you complete on Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest? (It's General Hub Contest) 🎆 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Who did still got stuck on Level 4150 right now, Don't worry! Let me helping and giving you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4150 without using boosters and extra moves very possible now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure linking up to 9-12 charms to create cross/star ray charm and destroy against the flowers. Then you link and use a same/different one colour star ray charm to destroy two layers of ribbons' key and also flowers first.

Then you can linking and using a same one colour cross/star ray charm to target to the same one colour layer of ribbon's key that the one layer of ribbon's key can be destroyed twice then the key will be unlocking to the first one diamond successfully now.

After the first one diamond has been unlocked now, then you make linking and using cross/star ray charms to destroy these below charms and flowers while also creating many star charms that the diamond will be dropped down and star ray charms can be start used to destroy many blockers much better now.

After that, let's linking and using star ray charms to target and destroy the ribbon layers of the key, also flowers and purple blockers again, it's same repeated like first and second steps. The helpful birds are also helping you to destroy these blockers.

So the first one diamond and another two diamonds can be dropped to the necklace successfully now after all of blockers destroyed.

Tada! I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves while 1st try very possible now! So I promise this level is really still nothing so impossible to be passed possible mostly now! ✊😄

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, I hope you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. 👆😉 Hope you try playing this level and hope you can do it soon again! YAR~! ✊😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest (Final) - Win Diamond Racer Badge and Gold Bars here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?