🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I cannot open the presents.

ang5000
ang5000 Posts: 59 Level 3
edited January 2019 in Support
i go to open the present and then I get claiming failed and it also says the gift is ready but something went wrong. please try again. I am play on facebook.

Best Answers

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi ang5000, 

Could you give these steps a try if you continue to have issues:
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/246540/game-crashing-or-not-loading-in-facebook/p1?new=1

And if everything else fails try opening the game with a new incognito / private window and see if that helps. 

I hope you're back playing soon!

/ Jelly Jenny 
  • ang5000
    I can play just fine it is the present/reward that I can not open but if you would read what I wrought you would know that because sometime I think you do not read.  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Don't be confused by the title of the article - I sent you those in order to help with the error you're having. 

And again if they do not work, please try opening the game with a new incognito / private window and see if that helps. 

/ Jelly Jenny 
  • ang5000
    1 the article does not help because i can play the game just fine. 2 i am not a computer person  so i have no idea what the other thing you are talking about. 3 i went to play it on google but the present is not there.

• Anne-12
    Anne-12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have the same problem.  I now have 2 presents that say "The gift is ready but something went wrong.  Please try again."  I've tried the private window in Firefox and the incognito window in Chrome, in both those cases, I have no presents at all.  I've cleared the cache as well.  No such luck.
  • ang5000
    now i have 2 presents too.  where is someone who can really help.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Anne-12 said:
    I have the same problem.  I now have 2 presents that say "The gift is ready but something went wrong.  Please try again."  I've tried the private window in Firefox and the incognito window in Chrome, in both those cases, I have no presents at all.  I've cleared the cache as well.  No such luck.
    Thanks for these details and for trying out the steps :+1:

We'll check this with the game team. If you are keen on helping us out even more, please could you send me a screenshot of the info that comes up when you click on this link (do not scroll down the page):

For instructions how to take a screen shot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks! 

Jelly Jenny 
  • sabmu1
    sabmu1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Good day twice since yesterday I've completed the diamond diaries map to collect the diamonds and I have not been able to collect the reward, it says claim reward and when I click it, it just disappears. So far I have lost out on claiming 20 gold bars. What's going on can I get some sort of redress. Its not far that I'm catching my ass to collect the required diamonds to complete the maps and then nothing.... I'm really pissed cause I've waited patiently for the maps to come back 
    I play on my phone because I cannot get it to load on my computer 
  • ang5000
    now it is 3 presents. is there someone who can really help?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello @ang5000!

Would you mind me asking in WHAT GAME you are having this issue??  I have seen your other posts... they are in different game sections but the same issue!!  I do understand about not able to open the present.  I also understood that you are having this issue on the Mobile device.  May I know which device it is? 

For me on my Mobile Phone, it happens / happened ONLY on Farm Heroes Saga and sometimes Farm Heroes SUPER Saga.  When it happens, I will try to restart the phone, turn off the Wifi & turn it on again, etc., after a couple of trials, it will work & I will be able to open my present.  You have posted the complaint in "Pepper Pear Saga", "Diamond Diaries Saga" section too.  I do not play "Pepper Pear Saga" but, do play "Diamond Diaries".  In this game, there are NO gifts but only Mystery Boxes. 

I am sure there is a fix for the issue you are facing too :+1:  Only thing is, I need more details please!   So, can you please post your reply with ---
    1) the Name of the Game you are having issue;
    2) Device you are playing;
    3) Did you try any of the "trouble shooting tips".

Will come back to you after you post your reply.  Have a nice day/evening! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?