No change to this level yet. :(

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 170 Level 3
    Options

Come on guys, it's not winnable at all by a long way, please fix, thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,201 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Very sorry for your still disappointed and long patience waiting for this level right now. 😔

Community Team has been answered me this level will be tweaked easier soon on yesterday.

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

Woohoo! Extra 2 moves added and level made slightly easier. Thank you all. Much appreciated 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! You're welcome and Congratulations again! Finally you did passed this super hard level now! Well done again! 👍😄

Let's continue challenge playing next new levels on this game now! 😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 13
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter@bianca70@skyhi67@spoat@monikamoosi and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4362! 👋😊

Woohoo! We have awesome news as finally this level has been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to use the stable internet connection and open this game then we hope you will see this level has been fixed and become much easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I did completed this level easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves now! 👇😄

So we hope you can also passing this level as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

hi lim now there is level 4365 that is impossible to solve y it is like that so sad🤔

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Super Hard Level 4362 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4365 is really very impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

But it's very sorry as unfortunately they had been answered me early already, they are not tweaking this level and also another some new impossible levels easier as it's still pass appreciate. We are also still very sorry but we still cannot help you to tweak these levels easier right now. 😔

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better if you want, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?