🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 4372

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,277 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4362.

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

hi lim ⚘

now there is new level I reached that can not be passed 4372 what can you do ?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,229 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 12
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed Hard Level 4365 successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4372 is really very impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed very possible. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

So let me did asking and reporting this level and also Level 4373, 4377, 4380, 4381, 4382 and 4384 to Community Team so early already, then I am not sure if they can tweaking this level and also another levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again or you can use 5 extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

Anyway, Yes! The next new levels are becoming much harder back again now! 🙁

So I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better again if you want again, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,277 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4362.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,229 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?