🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4444

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,274 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

hi lim thank u

I am now in level 4444 it a impossible one look at it

lol ❤⚘

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4444 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me start asking and reporting this level to Community Team now, then I am not sure if they can tweaking this level easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

hi lim 🌞👍🥰

finished....c y , till next week 💃

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did passed this new impossible level and completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @skyhi67 👍🙌😄

Then Community Team just answered me now : Unfortunately they will not tweaking this level easier as it's still appreciate pass rate possible. But luckily you did passed this new impossible level now! 😅

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

• makomakomako
    makomakomako Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi, Lim

Level 4444 is impossible for me

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @makomakomako 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4444 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level to Community Team again, then I am not sure if they can tweaking this level easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    Options

You are right this level is impossible to play out, with two niveaus, and to many dubble obstacles and dubble flowers to play out, and not enough moves.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! Level 4444 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not very enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me asking and reporting this level to Community Team again, then I am not sure if they can tweaking this level easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

This one is different, how do you do this???

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 3
    Options

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

This level has been reported by Community Team early already, then we are not sure if they can tweaking this level easier or not later as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier later again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?