🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• toinvegas
    toinvegas Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

We are losing boosters because we are following those steps. Cut and paste replies are not needed. I will just move on to other games.

• Sfbell
    Sfbell Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I have done everything you suggested and it still doesn’t work.

• francechong
    francechong Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I did all of the above at no avail

Still the same , very upsetting

Is there anyway I could skip that level ?

• rachymaree
    rachymaree Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I have done all the above too and I still can’t play either 😢😢

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,325 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello again! @toinvegas, @Sfbell, @francechong, @rachymaree and All of Diamond Hunters who have still this trouble problem on this game right now. 👋

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know mostly of you did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now. 🙁

They’re still on the case! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us again! 🙏🙏

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing) and this new information here.

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Dkcolquhoun
    Dkcolquhoun Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

I am currently on level 341 I believe and I can’t open it, it crashes. I have tried powering on and off, saving my progress and deleting then adding the app, deleting a bunch of apps to free up memory. I am using iPhone 14 Pro not sure if that makes any difference? I can see people having the same issue but weeks ago, mine has been happening since 12th April and still not working. I play this game daily for stress relief. When will it be fixed? If you need any more info I can send it to you. @Diamond_Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! All of Diamond Hunters who have still this trouble problem on this game right now. 👋

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know mostly of you did try following all of these steps but you still cannot playing the levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now. 🙁

They’re still on the case! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us again! 🙏🙏

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing) and this new information here.

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,756 Community Manager
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello players! Good news—we're slowly getting back to normal, and some of you might have already noticed the changes. Please note that it might take some time for these effects to be visible in your game. Meanwhile, we kindly ask for your patience 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Woohoo! That's very good news as finally we are slowly getting back to normal on this game now! Thank you for your letting us know about this very good news as finally this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed now! @Snow_Rider and Diamond Diaries Studio Team! 🙌😄

Tagging our DiDS players now! 💎😄

Check out this great news here now! 👆😄

So please don't forget to use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game then we hope you can continue enjoying to play this game while this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed now! 👍😄

If this crashing issue hasn't been still resolved and fixed while you cannot still playing the new levels on this game, here are some tricks that might be helpful :

1. Restart the game : close all open apps and open your game ;

2. Check for updates : please make sure your both game and software of your device are up-to-date ;
    3. Memory : make sure you have at least 2GB free memory. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    4. Reinstall : as a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. But please be aware that any Boosters or Extra Lives stored in the game may be lost after reinstalling the game, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.

If it's still not worked after you did try following all of these steps above, that's still shame! They’re still on the case right now! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting again until this crashing issue has been resolved and fixed fully. 🙏🙏

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag us! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?