🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Edited by CM: [Fixed!] My game is crashing!

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,421 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! @francechong 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your coming and asking this problem here. 🤗

We are very sorry for you still cannot playing the levels on this game due to still crashing issues right now.

But please don’t worry, they’re on the case! They’ll do everything they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏💎🤗

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing).

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! @francechong 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

We are very sorry for you still cannot playing the levels on this game due to still crashing issues right now.

But please don’t worry, they’re on the case! They’ll do everything they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏💎🤗

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing).

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! @toinvegas @shirlsta 👋😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Tagging DiDS players who have still this trouble problem right now. 👆⚠️

@BQN537 @Sadie3737 @MsSnik @veedee @broncswin @pinifer @Zamantaaaaa @tallymae @bpeloquin @lazzab @pg2929 @dannymalc @Elisablue @JainaE @tdunnusa @blondie643 @staciedee123 @ok1013 @rachymaree @shirlsta @francechong @toinvegas

Check and Follow this information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing).

Thank you! 🤗

• shirlsta
    shirlsta Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

it’s very frustrating, after waiting for new levels to become available this happens:( as this is my favourite game.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! All of Diamond Hunters who have still this trouble problem on this game right now. 👋

@BQN537 @Sadie3737 @MsSnik @veedee @broncswin @pinifer @Zamantaaaaa @tallymae @bpeloquin @lazzab @pg2929 @dannymalc @Elisablue @JainaE @tdunnusa @blondie643 @staciedee123 @ok1013 @rachymaree @shirlsta @francechong @toinvegas

We still understand your frustration while we are still very sorry as you are still patience waiting while you still cannot playing the levels on this game due to still crashing issues right now.

They're still on the case right now! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there! All of Diamond Hunters who have still this trouble problem on this game right now. 👋

Okay! We still understand your frustration while we are still very sorry as you are still patience waiting while you still cannot playing the levels on this game due to still crashing issues right now.

But please don't worry! They're still on the case right now! They’ll do everything, they can to fix the issue quickly, so you can get back to your game later.

Please be patience waiting and our apologies. Also thank you for your understanding and continuing to play this game with us! 🙏🙏

You can also check out and follow this similar information here (Under Investigation: My game is crashing) and this new information here.

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,814 Community Manager
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello Diamond Diaries players! 💎💎

We truly appreciate your patience and the time you've taken to report the issues you're experiencing. I want to reassure you that the Studio is actively investigating the problem based on the information you've provided. We are committed to keeping you informed and will share any updates from the team as soon as they are available.

Please continue to report any issues you encounter, as it greatly helps us in addressing the problem more efficiently. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Okay! Great and helpful information for us! Thank you for your passing and reporting this problem to Diamond Diaries Studio Team and also letting us know this information now! 🤗

We hope they will trying to find their solution then fixing this problem on this game as soon as possible. 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?