Options
12346»

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,961 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Yeah! I check playing this level again then this glitch has been fixed but this level hasn't still fixed easier yet right now. I think their team is still testing to check playing this level and also Level 4490 then we hope they will tweaking these levels easier with us together later. 😅

Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited April 25
    Options

Hi DL back on 4485, sorry thought the glitch was fixed but it's still there, just once this time like you but the game is still not able to be played without extra games or tools, and it's not even a hard game, getting really frustrated, sorry, but thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 25
    Options

No need to apologises! @Annie_Soutter 😊

Yeah! I check playing this level again then this glitch has been fixed but this level hasn't still fixed easier yet right now. I think their team is still testing to check playing this level and also Level 4490 then we hope they will tweaking these levels easier with us together later. 😅

Please be patience waiting and thanks again. 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4485/4490 right now! 👋😊

We have awesome news as finally Level 4485 and 4490 have been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) of this game first then make sure use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope you will see Level 4485 and 4490 have been fixed and become much easier now! 👍😄

I check playing Level 4485 and 4490 again then I see some extra moves added and these layers of blockers decreased now. I did completed Level 4485 and 4490 easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

1. Level 4485

2. Level 4490

So we hope you can also passing Level 4485 and also 4490 as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,299 Level 3
    edited April 25
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4490.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Solved / Answered! ✔️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?