Stuck on Level 4485 / Level 4490

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 23
    Options

Sassy! That's glad to hear these kindness words! You are welcome! 😄

So we hope Diamond Diaries Studio Team will tweaking Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 easier on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 🙏💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Yeah! There is no one players passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves as it's too less moves and too many layers of blockers there! 🙁

So we hope Diamond Diaries Studio Team will tweaking Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 easier on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 🙏💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend ! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @Sany1234 👋😄

Yeah! I check playing Level 4485 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

Anyway, I have asked and reported Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 to Community Team, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @milk1234 @lesleyward 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! I check playing this level again then I am also getting this same problem once only on this level on earlier. This level is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

Anyway, I have asked and reported Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 to Community Team early already, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week. 🙏

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Yes! Level 4485 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So we hope Diamond Diaries Studio Team will tweaking Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 easier on another next week as well. 🙏🙏

Also you are very welcome again and thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• patriciamueller
    patriciamueller Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 23
    Options

warum rutscht das Spiel nicht runter um die nächsten Diamanten zu öffnen?
    sehr ärgerlich, zumal ich 16 Stunden frei spielen habe

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello again! @patriciamueller 👋😊

Yeah! I check playing this level again then I am also getting this same problem once only on this level on earlier. This level is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

Anyway, I have asked and reported Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 to Community Team early already, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week. 🙏

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 @Annie_Soutter @bakermom99 @clanrobertson1 @milk1234 @makomakomako @lesleyward @Sany1234 @patriciamueller @anna31 @Marco1962 @bhkitty @meta1205 @spoat @MotshidisiMoea and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4485 right now! 👋😊

Community Team just answered me now : This level and also Level 4490 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 22
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 @Annie_Soutter @clanrobertson1 @bakermom99 @milk1234 @makomakomako @lesleyward @Sany1234 @patriciamueller @anna31 @Marco1962 @bhkitty @meta1205 @skyhi67 @MotshidisiMoea and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4490 right now! 👋😊

Community Team just answered me now : This level and also Level 4485 have been reported then waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• anna31
    anna31 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

I also can get further in this level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?