🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3065 Crashed

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,381 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Crash level 3065.

Comments

• MummySharon1973
    MummySharon1973 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

Unable to play level 3065 due to the game crashing.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,497 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @MummySharon1973 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I see mostly of the players did updated the latest version of this game then this crashing issue problem has been really resolved and fixed fully while they can continue enjoying to play the levels on this game so early right now. 😊

So you make sure update the latest version of this game (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) first then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope this crashing issue problem has been resolved and fixed fully while you can continue enjoy playing the new levels on this game as soon as possible now! 👍😄

If this crashing issue problem hasn't been still resolved and fixed while you cannot still playing the new levels on this game after you did updated the latest version of this game already, please let me know and you can continue commenting on this thread here. Then I will be happy to continue checking and helping you again. 👇😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• MummySharon1973
    MummySharon1973 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

Anyone else unable to play level 3065? Once it loads it crashes and has been like that from the weekend. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @MummySharon1973 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing your new levels on this game possible due to still crashing issues right now. 🙁

Please report this problem to their Player Support team here and then ask this problem, then send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID) and ask your mobile device and model.

Then you will waiting for Community Team response to answer and help you but it will taken little longer. We hope they will answering and helping you for this problem then this crashing issue problem has been really resolved and fixed fully while you can continue enjoying to play the levels on this game soon too. 🙏😊

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag us! 😉

• MummySharon1973
    MummySharon1973 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 28
    Options

Level 3065 unable to play for almost one week due to it crashing once it loads. My devices do not need updating and have been switched off/on and uninstalled l/reinstalled several times.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing Level 3065 on this game possible right now. 🙁

I pass and report this level and some levels' problems to Community Team now then we will waiting for their team are checking these levels' problems first then we hope these levels' problems should be fixed very later.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this level problem feedback once again. 🙏

• king7712597800
    king7712597800 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi, my game is crashing when I try to play level 3065. Have tried updating, made sure enough memory, closed all programmes then shut down. Help it's so frustrating.

• king7712597800
    king7712597800 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 28
    Options

Why does my game shut down at level 3065. Tried all the things suggested on other posts. Very frustrating as just managed a difficult level and keen to move on.

Welly

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 28
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @king7712597800 👋😄

Okay! Thank you for your letting us know you did try following all of these steps and also reinstalling this game but you still cannot playing Level 3065 on this game possible right now. 🙁

pass and report this level and some levels' problems to Community Team now then we will waiting for their team are checking these levels' problems first then we hope these levels' problems should be fixed very later.

So please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this level problem feedback once again. 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?