🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge! 🏅😉

Options
1232425262729»

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
  • skyhi67
    Options

hi last level at last 🥰😎

c u ...soon 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,462 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! @skyhi67 👍😄

I will see you join and challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again too! 👋😄

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and continuing to play this game with us! 🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• skyhi67
    Options

hi

this is my current level it is hard one must use help to pass it

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 22
    Options

Wow! Masterful! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Yeah! I check playing Level 4564 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

So let me did asking and reporting this new impossible level to Community Team again, then we hope they can tweaking this level easier on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and continuing to play this game with us! 🤗

• skyhi67
    Options

hi I did it after all have a nice week 😎🥰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! @skyhi67 👍😄

I will see you join and challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again too! 👋😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?