Andy_Green Posts: 200 Level 3

Yay! New set of levels!

Boo! First new level is impossible to complete! Not enough moves. 🥹

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,463 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! 👋😄

Oh! I check playing this level again, this level is still appreciate pass rate for us possible but it's really just tricky. 😅

I pass this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 1st try two times. 🤞😄

Here are my screenshot tips how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves. 👇😄

Except this level is still appreciate pass rate possible, I find Level 4557, 4562 and 4564 are very difficult to win as it's really not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves possible. Oh Dear! 🙁

Then another new levels are still no problem as it's still appreciate pass rate possible. 👌😊

So I ask and report Level 4557, 4562 and 4564 to Community Team now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for your step by step guide! I'm still struggling.My best so far is 8 jewels remaining. 🤣

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,463 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Okay! You're welcome! Hope you are still trying to challenge playing this level until you pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. Good luck! 👍🍀😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?