Level 4595

Options
olaiia
olaiia Posts: 5 Level 2

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! That was masterful! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @olaiiaย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

15 new levels always released on this game every Tuesday! Stay tuned! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Sagaย here!ย ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“”

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

Diamondย Diariesย Guidesย &ย Polls! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’กโœ”๏ธ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

How did you do that?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and It's me again!ย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Finally I am back while I help and show you my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4595 without using boosters and extra moves very possible here now. ๐Ÿ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this last one level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And Yes! This level is still the last/max level on this game right now until another 15 new levels will begin on next Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜„

And... Youย can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skillsย on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsย easier, faster and better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh Yeah! Me too as I really love and can't stop challenge playing and completing these new levels on this game every Tuesday! @olaiia ๐Ÿ˜œ

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend too! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?