Cities

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 13
    Options

Hello again! 👋😄

Yes! San Juan map has been designed and approved on this game. I show you the full map of San Juan on this game now! 👇😊

Did you choose San Juan destination on this game? 👆😊

If yes, we are very glad to see you choose San Juan destination and see the full map! 👍😄

If still no, please don't worry! Keep challenge playing and completing new levels until you can choose and see it! 👍😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• autumn1991
    autumn1991 Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited June 13
    Options

when I was looking at game files these 2 sprites are unusual there is a color bomb that’s a spiral effect and then all 4 bomb colors did you know about these used in any level? Just wondering.

• autumn1991
    Options

Also what does the ticket of San Juan look like? just wondering as well.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 13
    Options

Oh! We haven't seen it yet on this game. I think this colour blast charm is very old design while it has been no longer to be seen. 😅😅😅

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 13
    Options

And about how the ticket of San Juan looks like, I have chosen the ticket of San Juan my several times so early already but unfortunately as we cannot checking how the ticket of San Juan looks like as we did chosen it so early already. 😅

But unless when we start going to the next destination and playing next new levels after we complete 15 levels (20 levels as it's old releases from July - October 2018 only) on the previous destination, we can see how these two destination's tickets look like and choose one of the two destination's tickets only. Any of these two destination's tickets will be popped up by the system automatically. 😄

But I think I see and choose the ticket of San Juan like this! ⬇️😄

Also thank you for wondering something else. 🤗

• autumn1991
    Options

okay you can may see another San Juan ticket another time for now.

• autumn1991
    edited June 13
    Options

level 1054 is impossible the 2nd diamond just refused to go on to the win

• autumn1991
    Options

And what does St. Petersburg look like in full map? just wondering as well.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! I will keep my eyes out when San Juan ticket released and how it looks like. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hi again! 👋😄

Level 1054 is still appreciate normal pass rate for mostly of us possible, you make sure linking so many charms to create star ray charms and destroy against the purple blockers. Then you can linking and using star ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy these purple blockers and also collect perfume bottles. 😉

Here is the amazing video tips of how to pass Level 1054 without using boosters and extra moves. 👇😊

You can also check here to learn more my amazing linking skills on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levels easier, faster and better. 👍😊

And these features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another features are still helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars then you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any levels especially if you got so close to pass any levels, then you will pass any levels much easier, faster and better too. 😉

So we still hope you can still challenge playing and completing any levels right now. Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?