1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4599 - Stuck!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,757 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 14
    Options

You are welcome again and I agree with you. We collect the diamonds so hardly on this game, we should take 2 weeks to get 200 diamonds, 4 weeks to get 400 diamonds and 6 weeks to get 600 diamonds. After we did collecting all of the diamonds, we can win free 10 gold bars only every task.

Then we feel like upset for you don't have any friends and players so much on this game right now, you can try clicking here to read my answers to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope more new friends and players are here while you will receive and send lives with your friends and players on this game. 😊

And Yeah! We are also very upset as Community Team is start making these levels becoming harder back again, then we cannot passing these tricky/impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible right now. πŸ™

Anyway, I did asking and reporting this level and also Level 4602, 4604, 4605 andΒ 4608 to Community Team early already, then we will waiting for their team decisionΒ first and theyΒ will tweaking these levels easier or notΒ onΒ anotherΒ next weekΒ as well. So please be patience waiting onΒ another next weekΒ again. πŸ™

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. πŸ’ŽπŸ€—

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 176 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for answering, DL, what about the issue of disappearing extra lives, I had 4 lives collected while I was waiting for the new game and they disappear always, never there when the new game arrives, why do they disappear please?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome again. @Annie_Soutter 😊

Me too as some of my inventory lives also disappeared whenever. πŸ’”πŸ™

I have also no clues why some of inventory lives and also friends/players disappeared on this game. πŸ™

Also check out this similar information here (Where did my progress and friends list go?).

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Andy_Green @Annie_Soutter @bakermom99 @lesleyward and All of Diamond Hunters whoΒ did still stuck on Level 4599Β right now! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Finally Community Team just answered me now :Β This level and also Level 4602, 4604, 4605 and 4608 have been start reportedΒ then we are waiting for their teamΒ will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. πŸ€—

You can also check here :

🌢️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌢️

Share your favorite boosterΒ here! β˜„οΈ

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

πŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

Also checkΒ hereΒ to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! πŸ˜‰

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited June 18
    Options

Well after insisting a lot! Yes a Lot and used it the extra time! I passed this level 4599! YES! 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 18
    Options

Hello again! @bakermom99 πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Woohoo! Congratulations as finally you did passed Impossible Level 4599 successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

And then Level 4605 is really another one impossible to be passedΒ as it'sΒ really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So weΒ cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible too. πŸ™

This level and also Level 4597, 4599, 4602, 4604 and 4608 have been reported on early alreadyΒ then we are still waiting for their teamΒ will tweaking these levels easier later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again. πŸ€—

• bakermom99
    edited June 18
    Options

Thank you so much! now I’m already passing couples of the Levels but a little stuck on Level 4605 and I know I need to be patient πŸ˜πŸ™‚

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 18
    Options

You are welcome and thank you for your patience waiting for these levels will be fixed easier with us together soon again! πŸ€—

• bakermom99
    edited June 18
    Options

Thank you! and same to you 🌞!

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 198 Level 2
    Options

When will the make level 4599 easier.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?