🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 402

Options
sandysue89
sandysue89 Posts: 4 Newbie
I get about 2 or 3 moves in, run out of moves, the pieces don't remix, and the game just sits there. I have the quit and it's done that like 5 or 6 times. I keep losing loves because of it.

Best Answer

Answers

• sandysue89
    Options
    And it just happened again. 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @sandysue89 :) 
    Welcome to King Community! 
    I play this level completed on 2nd try! On first try, I have no match to link too! :(
    But this level is no problem. (I play on mobile) 
    If you play on mobile, nothing happen to bug it.
    If you play on PC or Facebook, I am not sure yet this level is bugged and freezed OR no problem! Because I haven't playing on PC or Facebook!
    If you still stuck this level, let me teach you! :)
    Firstly, you make sure to link green charms against to the honey combs easily. (On picture 1 - 2) / (25 moves left)
    Next, you link against the blockers. (On picture 3 - 4) / (22 OR 23 moves left)
    Then, you link them against the honey combs again BUT the diamond must drop from left to right honey combs are destroyed! (On picture 5) / (More than 18 moves left)
    After that, the diamond drop on the ground while you link again. (On picture 6 - 7) / (More than 13 moves left)
    Half there, you link again! (On picture 8 - 9) / (More than 8 moves left)
    Then, you link the helpful bird that it can destroy the honeycomb. (On picture 10) / (More than 7 moves left)
    Finally it almost there! The diamond will forward to the necklace! You link horizontal ray OR helpful birds to destroy the blockers! (On picture 11 - 14) *Remember horizontal rays will appeared only that they can help you on picture 13 - 14*
    Bring the necklace completed! :D
    So I hope you can do this level! Gook luck! :+1:
    Have a SASSY day! :D
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
  • sandysue89
    Options
    The problem isn't me not knowing how to play the level. The problem is, as I stated, the game glitches when I run out of moves and the pieces don't remix. Please read complaint before offering advice that isn't needed.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Oh! Okay! @sandysue89 :) 
    I will ask to King Community Team! 
    Hello! @Jelly_Jenny
    He/She asks when run out of moves and the charms are not mixing on level 402(problem on PC). Can you fix this level? Thanks! :) 
    Have a SASSY day! :D 
    💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?