Comments

• Roha
    Roha Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options

Thank you, I finally got through 4605 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,209 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You're welcome again Woohoo! Finally we are very glad to see you pass Level 4599 successfully now! Well done again! 👍😄

Let's continue challenge playing and completing next new levels on this game! Good luck again! 🤞😄

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Roha
    Options

Is anyone else stuck on 4606?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Oh! This level is little tricky but it's still appreciate pass rate for mostly of us possible! I pass this level without using boosters and extra moves while my 2nd try two times (on two days ago and today). 🤞😄

We hope you can keep trying to challenge playing this level until you pass this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. Good luck again! 🤞😄

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Roha
    Options

I have used just about all my boosters. It’s a shame you don’t get any boosters when on the last levels. I may have to leave this for a few weeks so I can win some from Traders Chest or Jewelers Trial. 🤷‍♀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay and Yeah! I don't still have got receiving these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features unless I still have got receiving Collect The Diamonds, City Challenge and Mystery Chest features only on this game right now. But I really don't want more patience waiting for more than 30 levels left almost to the max level because I still have so many gold bars and also boosters earned by features early and I always love playing challenge fun new levels on this game. 😅

That's right! The reason is we have less than 30 new levels left almost to the max level when we are continue playing and completing new levels, so these new special features will not released for us who have less than 30 new levels left almost to the max level on this game. 😅

So Yes! You should be more patience waiting at least 2 weeks first then you can come back to continue playing this game when you have still more than 30 new levels left almost to the max level better, then we hope you can see and receive these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features, so these new features will helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better in your future as well. 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us! 💎🤗

Good luck and Have a wonderful and sassy day again! 🤞🍀💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?