๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

๐Ÿ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I will see you join and challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again too! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 237 Level 3

hi

this is my current level it is hard one must use help to pass it

• Diamond_Lim
    edited May 22

Wow! Masterful! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah! I check playingย Level 4564ย isย really another one impossible to be passedย as it'sย reallyย not enough movesย to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So weย cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! ๐Ÿ™

So let meย did asking and reporting this new impossible level to Community Teamย again, then we hope theyย can tweaking this level easierย onย anotherย next weekย as well. So please be patience waiting for this level should be tweaked easier onย another next weekย again.

Also thank you for your showing your new current level and continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿค—

• skyhi67

hi I did it after all have a nice week ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! @skyhi67ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

I will see you join and challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again too! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67

hi

it is the only game I love ๐Ÿฅฐ

finished level 4670

• skyhi67
  • Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again and Me too!ย @skyhi67ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

See you challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67

hi lim

tthis is my current level ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ

c u next week

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again and Me too!ย @skyhi67ย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

See you challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next Tuesday again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?