🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where is the last diamond on Level 4730

sharlie27
sharlie27 Posts: 193 Level 3
edited August 12 in Discussions

I am always getting to 1 off the total I'm meant to be getting to win but I don't know where it is, it doesn't appear to be there, is it hidden? Thank you

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,216 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 12

Hello again! @sharlie27 👋😊

Yeahoo! Congratulations! Finally you did passed Impossible Level 4717, 4719, 4721, 4725 and 4727 successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us right now! Well done! 👍😄

Yeah! You're right! I had also this same happen for me two times as the last one diamond has been missing due to the last diamond disappeared or stucked on this level! 😅

And then I keep try playing this level again, finally I did collecting all of the diamonds while completing this level successfully as the diamonds have been still not disappeared or stucked next time. 😄

So you try playing this level again then we hope all of the diamonds will not disappeared or stucked again then you can passing this last one level as soon as possible! 👍😄

Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤞🍀💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• sharlie27
    sharlie27 Posts: 193 Level 3

Thanks DL, the very Next game after I messaged you, the last diamond appeared, I'm glad that it wasn't only me

• Diamond_Lim

Sweet! You are welcome again! 👍😄

Yeahoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! 👍😄

See you challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels today soon! 👋😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

• calk1502
    calk1502 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 16

despite collecting all the diamonds, level 4730 only counts 9 of the 10, so I can’t actually clear the level.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,597 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited August 16
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited August 16

Hello there and Welcome back again! @calk1502 👋😄

Yeahoo! Congratulations! Finally you did passed Impossible Level 4717, 4719, 4721, 4725 and 4727 successfully now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us right now! Well done! 👍😄

Yeah! You're right! I had also this same happen for me two times as the last one diamond has been missing due to the last diamond disappeared or stucked on this level! 😅

And then I keep try playing this level again, finally I did collecting all of the diamonds while completing this level successfully as the diamonds have been still not disappeared or stucked next time. 😄

So you try playing this level again then we hope all of the diamonds will not disappeared or stucked again then you can passing this last one level as soon as possible! 👍😄

Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤞🍀💎🤗

If you have any question/problem (s) with Diamond Diaries Saga, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Also thank you for your tagging me for Diamond Diaries Saga Question here! @PrettyBubbles 👍🤗

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there and Welcome back again! @calk1502 👋😄

If you have any question/problem (s) with Diamond Diaries Saga, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

• makomakomako
    makomakomako Posts: 13 Level 2

Following level 4717, 4730 is also impossible.
    No matter how many times you try the diamond, it's one more time.
    I won't be able to finish with this.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋😊

Level 4717 has been really fixed little easier as 2 circle blasts have been added into the flowers on the bottom but extra moves and blockers are still unchanged! 😊

About Level 4730, this level is also still appreciate pass rate possible for mostly of us but it's some problems as the last one diamond has been missing due to the last diamond disappeared or stucked on this level! 😅

And then we keep try playing this level again, finally we did collecting all of the diamonds while also completing this level without using boosters and extra moves possible successfully as the diamonds have been still not disappeared or stucked our next time. 😄

So you keep try playing this level again then we hope all of the diamonds will not disappeared or stucked again then you can passing this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible! 👍😄

Then we have some awesome news for you as the next new episode's levels (From Level 4731 to 4745) are really appreciate pass rate for us possible that we can passing the next new episode's levels without using boosters and extra moves possible. 🤞😄

Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 🤞🍀💎🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?