🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4719

sharlie27
sharlie27 Posts: 191 Level 3
edited August 8 in Discussions

This level impassable without using more turns or multi tools. It's not labelled hard and there should be some hope but too many obstacles for a level like that, I used all my diamonds on 4717. Thank you

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,916 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 9

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Yeah! This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 👇🙁

And then that's right! Level 4717 is really also very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves too. I did using 5 extra moves once only then I did passing this level. 😫

Actually these previous two episode's levels are all passable and no problem without using boosters and extra moves very possible! 👌😅

And then now... they start making some impossible new levels back again! It's so frustrating and hard for us! Argh...! 😫😫😫

So let me asking and reporting this level and also Level 4717, 4721, 4725 and 4727 to Community Team again now, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week again. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• sharlie27
    sharlie27 Posts: 191 Level 3
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited August 9

Hello there and Welcome back again! @sharlie27 👋😄

Yeah! This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear! 👇🙁

So I did asking and reporting this level and also Level 4717, 4721, 4725 and 4727 to Community Team early already, then we will waiting for their team decision first and they will tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting on another next week. 🙏

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 14

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4719 right now! 👋😊

Finally Community Team just answered me now : This level and also Level 4717, 4721, 4725 and 4727 have been start reported then we are waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier on next week. Please be patience waiting and thanks for your reporting this impossible level feedback once again. 🤗

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 17

Hello again! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4719 right now! 👋

Bad news! Unfortunately as Community Team will not tweaking this level and also Level 4725 easier as they check playing these levels are still appropriate pass rate. They can tweaking Level 4717, 4721 and 4727 little easier only. We are very sorry and afraid but we cannot help you to tweak these levels easier so much again. 😢

But we have some awesome news for you as the next new episode's levels (From Level 4731 to 4745) are really appreciate pass rate for us possible that we can passing the next new episode's levels without using boosters and extra moves possible. 🤞😄

So you should be more patience waiting at least 2 weeks first then you can come back to continue playing this game when you have still more than 30 new levels left almost to the max level better if you want, then we hope you can see and receive these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features, so these new features will helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better on this game as well. 😉

So we hope you can still never give up to challenge playing and passing this level and another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🍀💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 219 Level 3

I've been unable to pass this level (4719) ever since these were released. :(

I get nowhere close and lucky if I get one diamond out of the three required. I'm also 200 diamonds away from being able to add an additional 5 extra moves. This alone will take me many many weeks!

SSo, Has anyone actually managed to complete 4719 without extra moves or boosters?

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

We are so sorry and afraid for you still cannot passing this impossible level right now. 😔

It's Community Team cannot tweaking this impossible level easier as this level is still appropriate pass rate. So we cannot help you to tweak these levels easier so much again. We are still sorry and afraid! 🙁

But we have some awesome news for you as the next new episode's levels (From Level 4731 to 4745) are really appreciate pass rate for us possible that we can passing the next new episode's levels without using boosters and extra moves possible. 🤞😄

So you don't still challenge playing this impossible level first until you will see and receive these new special features will be back such as Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features, so these new special features will be still here and helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky (impossible) levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky (impossible) levels then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better on this game as well. 😉

So we hope you can still never give up to challenge playing and passing this level and another new levels as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🍀💎🤗

• Andy_Green

I'm getting bored now playing this level over and over and over and still not being able to complete it. Most frustrating level ever! 😂😂

• Diamond_Lim

Oh Dear! We are very sorry for you are still getting bored now due to still stuck on this impossible level right now! We also cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves possible. 😅😅😅

But waiting for these new special features will be released and helping you to win more free boosters and gold bars that you can use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky (impossible) levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky (impossible) levels then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better on this game as well. 😉

• Andy_Green

Hi Lim! Just frustrating when a level isn't ranked as "hard', yet, it's truly very difficult. 😂

I will leave this game for a couple of weeks and hopefully get the "we missed you. Here's X extra moves" message when I return. 😀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?