🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where is the last diamond on Level 4730

2»

Comments

• soco1
    soco1 Posts: 3 Newbie

NO se encuentra el último diamante y no puedo continuar...pueden ayudar? Gracias

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,187 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @soco1 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! You're right! I had also this same happen for me two times as the last one diamond has been missing due to the last diamond disappeared or stucked on this level! Oh Dear! 😅

And then I keep try playing this level again, finally I did collecting all of the diamonds while completing this level successfully as the diamonds have been still not disappeared or stucked next time. 😄

So you keep playing this level again then we hope all of the diamonds will not disappeared or stucked again then you can passing this level as soon as possible! 👍😄

Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤞🍀💎🤗

You are also new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us on this game together! Well done! 👍😄

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• fourpupz
    fourpupz Posts: 11 Level 2

I used all five of my moves on 4730 and the final diamond never appeared. This seems to be happening to too many people for it not to be a glitch. This is so annoying because last week I lost almost a week of playing because my game took me back to a previous level and it took various support people to get me back to where I was suppose to be. Now this!

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @fourpupz 👋😊

Okay! We understand your frustration as you stuck on this level due to the last one diamond disappeared or stucked and it took you back to Level 4670 on this game. 🙁

About Level 4730, Yeah! I had also this same happen for me two times as the last one diamond has been missing due to the last diamond disappeared or stucked on this level! Oh Dear! 😅

And then I keep try playing this level again, finally I did collecting all of the diamonds while completing this level successfully as the diamonds have been still not disappeared or stucked next time. Yeah! It's some glitch on this level! 😅😅😅

About it took you back to Level 4670, this trouble problem has been reported already on 21st August. They’re still working hard to get this fixed as soon as possible. Check out this information - (Under Investigation) The game takes me back to level 4670 here! 😉

We hope they will trying and working hard to get this trouble problem fixed as soon as possible. Please be patience waiting for this trouble problem fixed and thanks again. 🙏🤗

• racheldoescher
    racheldoescher Posts: 1 Newbie

The final diamond in level 4730 doesn’t appear. I have cleared all visible diamonds many times, but I still lose because it says I still have one diamond to clear.

As you can see from the above screenshots no diamonds appear, however it still says I have one left. What can I do to fix this?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 6

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @racheldoescher 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Yeah! You're right! I had also this same happen for me two times as the last one diamond has been missing due to the last diamond disappeared or stucked on this level! Oh Dear! 😅

And then I keep try playing this level again, finally I did collecting all of the diamonds while completing this level successfully as the diamonds have been still not disappeared or stucked next time. 😄

So you keep playing this level again then we hope all of the diamonds will not disappeared or stucked again then you can passing this level as soon as possible! 👍😄

Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤞🍀💎🤗

You are also new masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us on this game together! Well done! 👍😄

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?