🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Levels after 4850

calk1502
calk1502 Posts: 15 Level 2

I started playing levels 4851 onwards. I cleared 6 or 7 (can’t really recall), then the game glitched and has taken me back to level 4850. The new levels that landed this week are no longer available.

I have completely logged out out and back in again but no luck getting the new levels back.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 163,030 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @calk1502 👋😊

I'm so sorry to hear about your level progress issue. I understand how frustrating it can be to be set back after all the effort you've put into reaching level 4851. 😢

Unfortunately, I've experienced something similar myself when the game crashed, and it can definitely be discouraging.

To help you get back to your current level, you can try following these few steps here :

Restart : Force close apps and restart your device.

Updates : Check that you have the latest game and device updates.

Memory : Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay.

Connection : Use WiFi instead of cellular data.

Clear Cache :

🤖 Android : Settings > Apps > Diamond Diaries Saga > Storage > Clear Cache

🍏 iOS : Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

As a last resort, you can try reinstalling the app. Note that this will remove all of your boosters and lives from the game, so please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.

Let me know if this helps! 👍😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• calk1502

Did all that. Plenty of storage. Still no luck.

• Diamond_Lim

Oh Dear! Sorry to hear as it's still not worked and luck after you did try following these few steps. 🙁

How about you try following my another solve steps here! 👇

Firstly, you make sure update the latest version (Android - 1.83.1.0 / Apple - 1.83.1.0) of this game, then you try force stop of this game from App Settings and then you use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game now. Then we hope it takes you back to your latest current level on this game as soon as possible. 🤞😊

If it's still not worked again after you did updated the latest version of this game and try following these steps above, that's very unfortunately and sorry! Because we can only try clearing all of data and also cache of this game that it can taking us back to our latest current level on this game successfully but all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. 😔

So let's try following these another solve steps here! 👇

1. Clear all of the data and also cache of this game on App Settings first.

2. Reopen playing this game, Click on your Profile then Login back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account and then Can click on Play Button now.

3. If it still cannot taking you back to your latest current level, you click back to Main Screen of this game again, Click on your Profile again, Click on Log Out then Relogin back to your Facebook/Kingdom Account again.

4. After log out and relogin back to your account successfully again, then please force stop this game on App Settings first.

5. After you force stop this game, then make sure use stable internet connection first and reopen playing this game again and can click on Play Button now.

So we hope it takes you to your latest current level as soon as possible and it's still worked for me my several times possible. 🤞😄

But that's really unfortunately and sorry as all of our inventory boosters and lives will be lost. I had also this happen on my several times, I did still playing the level then this game crashed. Then it took me back to the previous levels on this game too. 😔

Let me know if this helps again! 👍😊

• calk1502

Turned out the app hadn’t auto updated. All good now.

• Diamond_Lim

Woohoo! We are so happy as finally your level progress will be back to your latest current level successfully now after you did try following these solve steps! @calk1502 🙌😄

And you are very welcome! 👍😄

Then I give you another note : When you link big and/or also medium dolls to release another two dolls and also release special ray charms after charm box (boxes) collected, please DON'T linking the charms so quickly first until the dolls (also special ray charms after charm boxes collected) released fully. Then you can continue linking them! Otherwise, the game would be crashed/freezed then the level progress would be taken back to our previous levels that we cannot move and past to our current new levels. (That's so annoying and frustrating! Right?! 😅)

And then Level 4861 has been reported early already. This level is really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Then we are still patience waiting for their team will tweaking this level easier or not on next week. 🙏

• calk1502

thanks you.

Yes, managed to get past 4861. By using extra 5 moves.

• Diamond_Lim

Sweet! You are welcome again! 👍😄

Woohoo! Congratulations to you again! Finally you did passed Impossible Level 4861 on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Let's continue challenge playing and completing next new levels until you complete Level 4880 on this game! 😄

Good luck and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 🤞🍀💎🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?