🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

User ID

Options
games_on_FB
games_on_FB Posts: 21 Level 2
how do I change my King account User ID?

Comments

• Narta1612
    Narta1612 Posts: 117 Level 3
    Options
    You must go to your Profile, than click on King 🔝 and there is your User I🆔😀
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,838 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @games_on_FB,  Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :)

Did you find the answer for your Question?  Were you able to figure out how to change your user ID name?  Just in case, if you did not find the way and still looking for it, please follow below steps....

I am writing the procedure for King.Com --->  Go to https://king.com/games --->  Log in with your email and password ---> Click on "Settings" located in the top right corner of the page ---> You will see your name, along with few other options --->  You will see a Pen/pencil icon next to your name --->  Click on it and you will be able to change your name.  

If you need to change your name on some other place like -- Facebook OR this Community Page, please post back and I can try to help with other suggestions :+1:

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a nice day / evening!

P.S:  If you are looking to change your King game User ID number -- that is not possible to do!
  • Brusio
    Brusio Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    (Edit: Unsupported language)Geben Sie Ihren Kommentar ein

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?