๐Ÿ’ธ Win Gold Bars with the Second Unscramble Game here!
โ˜› The Studio needs your help with the Jewellers Club! Give us your opinion here!

Playing Diamond Diaries: Express yourself in GIFs!

Comments

• LimLim Posts: 7,049 Game Expert
    Goodbye! May! Hello! June! ๐Ÿ‘‹
    Summer Season is back to us! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

โœจ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! โœจ

๐Ÿ‘‰ Do you want to win Gold Bars for your game? Findย hereย our Contests! ๐Ÿ’Ž

Also, clickย hereย toย check other news like Feedback or New Features!ย ๐Ÿ“ฐ Keep your eyes out! ๐Ÿ‘€

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 17,113 Superstar
    Hello there diamond hunters โ˜€๏ธย 

๐Ÿ‘‰ CCFS -ย Win Gold barsย -ย Hereย ๐Ÿ’
    ๐ŸŒŸ Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Checkย hereย  ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ‘‰ย CCJS - Gold barsย hereย ๐Ÿญ
    Hello! @mysticalmysty and All of the Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Have a good Sunday! ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

Also, clickย hereย toย check other news like Feedback or New Features!ย ๐Ÿ“ฐ Keep your eyes out! ๐Ÿ‘€

Oh No! It's still raining to us about 1-2 hours on today! โ˜”
    So we must safe at home! ๐Ÿก

Have a SAFETY weekend! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Make sure you have your umbrella @Lim 

Thanks! @mysticalmysty ๐Ÿค—
    I bring the umbrella already on yesterday! โ˜”

But the sun is rising to us on today! ๐ŸŒž

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,870 Legend
    Lim said:
    Thank you for joining to play this game! @Ashraf ๐Ÿค—
    Yes! Me too! ๐Ÿ–๏ธ
    You are amazing new Diamond Diaries Hunter! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Thank you @Lim
    this gif is very cute ๐Ÿ˜

~ใ€Šโ™กใ€‹~

You are welcome! @Ashraf ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I love this Gifs!ย 

And good morning! Everyone! ๐ŸŒž

edited June 2019
    Eh~?! There is still no Diamond Diaries Hunters on this page so long days! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally I am back to Gifs page to see exciting news! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh! Today (16th June) is my birthday! Guys! Finally I feel happy on today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So I am turn to 20 years old now! And I also wait for celebrating 1st Anniversary of King Community to start on July! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh hi @Lim Happy Belated Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚I hope you had an amazing 21st Birthday Partyย 

Oh! Thanks! @mysticalmysty ๐Ÿค—

..ย โ™ก

~ใ€Šโ™กใ€‹~

edited June 2019
    Hello! @Ashraf! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hello! Everyone! I am Member of the Month - March 2019 chosen by Community Team and Superstars Team! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Are you ready to see who is next of Member of the Month - June 2019? It's almost there! I feel excited! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

congratulations @Lim
    this is lovely :love:
    I hope I can get this badge
    it looks amazingย 

~ใ€Šโ™กใ€‹~