πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now 🌢
πŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes: Episode 51 - follow the diamond!

Options
Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager

Hello diamond hunters and jewellery crafters! :waving:

It's time to play the new episode 51! Let us know how did you get on with it? Which levels you enjoyed the most?Β 

Our brilliant game studio comes with these notes about the new episode:

"In this exciting new episode, you will be able to complete another 15 amazing levels.

Our favorite levels areΒ 892,898,902. You can also find challenging levels such asΒ 894,897,900,905Β where your skills will be tested.

Level 892. Make your best moves and craft blasters to release all the dolls required.

Level 898. Bring the diamond down but look carefully you have two paths and two diamonds to get.

Level 902. Follow the diamond through this crazy long level where many of your liker skills will be tested."

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!

https://youtu.be/SSwxQOmVoec

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @Jelly Jenny πŸ‘‹
    I love this episode too! I think my favourite levels are 892 and 902! But I play level 900 is really crazy level with using 9 moves once! Another levels are NO problem! πŸ˜‰

Well done for your team! πŸ‘
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❀️
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    :star::star::star: Thanks for the analysis @Lim! :star::star::star:

Β 

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I think there's a glitch in my game @Jelly Jenny. I've triedΒ  level 894 twice on different devices but the game doesn't seem to recognize the fact that the diamond is below the line. In fact, this screenshot shows that I have one diamond left even though there are two diamonds on the board.

The second time around only the diamond at the bottom was left but it still wouldn't allow me to complete the level. I tried getting a screenshot but it got snapped too late.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Hello! @RegalRenz πŸ‘‹
    I have this problem too on last Thursday! βœ‹
    On 1st try, I failed that level as the diamonds were weird and incorrect!Β 
    On 2nd try, I complete that level as I collect all of the boxes but drop the diamond to the necklace is problem!
    So you must collect all of the boxes, just ignore the drop the diamond to complete that level! πŸ˜‰
    I wish you can do it! πŸ˜‰
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the tip @Lim. I was able to complete the episode.

I loved the fact that several levels had over 20 diamonds so I was able to complete one necklace and begin another. Not a bad episode though it's very hard to get three stars on some levels.Β 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Well done! @RegalRenz πŸ‘
    Stay tuned for new levels! πŸ˜‰
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?